Britney could get her groove back and do Super Bowl, IF....

Mr. Lucky

Well IF something happened that echoed through the GP and painted her as a has-been, officially.

Wait, let me explain.

in 2007 we got this:

Image result for britney vmas 2007 fat

Then the next year, she cleaned up her act and came back, giving us this:

Related image

Image result for britney bambi 2008 gif

Image result for britney vmas 2008 gif

Maybe what Britney needs is a challenge. In form of public shaming.

Maybe she still cares about being deemed as "basic, washed up".

That seemed to motivate her back in 2008.:angietea:

Maybe if she really ****** up again and got word of what the GP really thought of her...

that could motivate her to get her groove back

and sign up for Super Bowl 2018 :shameless:

WHat do u think? it's a bit far fetched and kinda dramatic, but...who knows

she needs to get out of her comfort zone... and  a reality check ASAP

Related image

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The clock is ticking... I love Britney, but she will regret this in the future...

As soon as she hits 40, it will be 10 times harder to achieve huge success like in 2009... Why do you think Beyonce is working harder harder since she hit 30 and through her 30's? She knows that being 30 is kinda 'cool' but the GP looks at 40 year olds with other eyes... 

Tbh I though she was gonna SMASH with Glory, it was the first era that I was 100% there and aware. I became a fan in 2011 (i was 9 so i didnt understand music properly), then for BJ i was 13/14, still wasnt aware of numbers abd wasnt connected that much. I became like really aware and supportive a few months before Pretty Girls. So yeah I had all my hopes up for the Glory era... bough a few copies, made some people buy their copies, i really just needed a push from her. She was close to getting her first #1 album here in the UK, but the promo was 0,0 here. I mean she came a month after for a private show and a few interviews but it had no impact whatsoever here, 0, nothing. She needed to have been here in the first 2 weeks or recorded some interviews to be aired at that time... Her team is really messed up, I briefly know some people that work in this industry and it really is her team, it's Britney too, but her team could be way wiser, her team could get her #1 albums without her doing the bare minimum, but they're useless, they do photoshoots and BBMAs performances for nothing then get some rest when she releases an album...:byebitch:

B10 is not gonna smash, it'll have a worst debut than glory's (88k pure sales, 10k away from lotus which you all scream 'FLOP'). Unless we see a drastic change, a little change like we had with the Glory era wont be anywhere near enough. I wished she had beyonces or justins team, for real, justin bieber doesnt promote like a crazy freak, but his team does all the work, they make deals, they take him to the biggest places, they make him look like a bigger star than what he is, they only give him songs which are already huge hits or they're sure they'll become hits.

And beyonce's... Britney was 10 times bigger than beyonce in 2009, nowadays its the other way round. Beyonce works really hard but her team also puts in a lot of effort. 

What was the vmas performance that we got? What was that? A tribute to a who? Im sure beyonce worked extra hard when she found out britney was performing. What did britney do? I mean it was plain, boring, without salt... Even the GP was excited to see her. Well, I wished I was a fan of beyonce, she works hard and is enjoying 100% her last 30's years, luckily (...) getting pregnant of twins, making a photoshoot just to announce it... i mean she is the definition of someone ambitious who wants more and more fame. But i like Britney... which is sad, because I like someone who she was and isnt anymore. If she doesnt change her attitude she'll lose me as a fan in the next 2 years. And dont act shocked, i used to drag anyone who said this but its true, she wont be able to live off her past achievements forever. I mean she has it.

watch madonna performing in the biggest uk award show, in the grammys and her songs still slaying the bubbling under... 

This gives me head ache, someone pinch her cause she needa to wake up.

Back to her team, watch them always asking feats from these who's when they get a hit song... they think that because some who got a hit song, britneys feat will be a hit song (without promo or with shameless/messy promo). The only readon her team let will.i.am produce BJ was cause of Scream & Shouts success, they asked G Eazy for a collab after Me Myself & I, they asked iggy for a collab after Fancy, tinasha's collab was RCA's idea as they're pressed over the fact that tinasha will never be even on iggy's level.

No thanks. The BBMAs were her best live performance in years but she was still really stiff in the beginning, the choreo wasn't that good and she was very uncomfortable throughout the performance. She was also dragged hard because of lipsynching, Now imagine how nervous she would be peforming in a stadium, with the media hyping it for months, and how dragged she would be because of lipping and dancing,

I also don't think she would take it seriously. Let's not forget this was her hype comeback performance at the VMAs:

The Super Bowl is THE ULTIMATE PEFORMANCE OF An ARTIST'S CARRER. People won't give two ***** if she's improving or that "she couldn't sing because she was dancing (even though she wasn't dancing)". If she does bad, it would destroy her career.

she needs a choreographer who doesn't tell her everything she does is perfect,

but let her do it over and over again till she get's that flow back.  (like Wade & Andre did)

The flow gave her confidence. the half-assing doesn't. 

Ofcourse she has stagefright , she knows she is standing before people who have

expectations, and who will be disappointed when she doesn't sing with such easy 

dance-routines.

2 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

The clock is ticking... I love Britney, but she will regret this in the future...

As soon as she hits 40, it will be 10 times harder to achieve huge success like in 2009... Why do you think Beyonce is working harder harder since she hit 30 and through her 30's? She knows that being 30 is kinda 'cool' but the GP looks at 40 year olds with other eyes... 

Tbh I though she was gonna SMASH with Glory, it was the first era that I was 100% there and aware. I became a fan in 2011 (i was 9 so i didnt understand music properly), then for BJ i was 13/14, still wasnt aware of numbers abd wasnt connected that much. I became like really aware and supportive a few months before Pretty Girls. So yeah I had all my hopes up for the Glory era... bough a few copies, made some people buy their copies, i really just needed a push from her. She was close to getting her first #1 album here in the UK, but the promo was 0,0 here. I mean she came a month after for a private show and a few interviews but it had no impact whatsoever here, 0, nothing. She needed to have been here in the first 2 weeks or recorded some interviews to be aired at that time... Her team is really messed up, I briefly know some people that work in this industry and it really is her team, it's Britney too, but her team could be way wiser, her team could get her #1 albums without her doing the bare minimum, but they're useless, they do photoshoots and BBMAs performances for nothing then get some rest when she releases an album...:byebitch:

B10 is not gonna smash, it'll have a worst debut than glory's (88k pure sales, 10k away from lotus which you all scream 'FLOP'). Unless we see a drastic change, a little change like we had with the Glory era wont be anywhere near enough. I wished she had beyonces or justins team, for real, justin bieber doesnt promote like a crazy freak, but his team does all the work, they make deals, they take him to the biggest places, they make him look like a bigger star than what he is, they only give him songs which are already huge hits or they're sure they'll become hits.

And beyonce's... Britney was 10 times bigger than beyonce in 2009, nowadays its the other way round. Beyonce works really hard but her team also puts in a lot of effort. 

What was the vmas performance that we got? What was that? A tribute to a who? Im sure beyonce worked extra hard when she found out britney was performing. What did britney do? I mean it was plain, boring, without salt... Even the GP was excited to see her. Well, I wished I was a fan of beyonce, she works hard and is enjoying 100% her last 30's years, luckily (...) getting pregnant of twins, making a photoshoot just to announce it... i mean she is the definition of someone ambitious who wants more and more fame. But i like Britney... which is sad, because I like someone who she was and isnt anymore. If she doesnt change her attitude she'll lose me as a fan in the next 2 years. And dont act shocked, i used to drag anyone who said this but its true, she wont be able to live off her past achievements forever. I mean she has it.

watch madonna performing in the biggest uk award show, in the grammys and her songs still slaying the bubbling under... 

This gives me head ache, someone pinch her cause she needa to wake up.

Back to her team, watch them always asking feats from these who's when they get a hit song... they think that because some who got a hit song, britneys feat will be a hit song (without promo or with shameless/messy promo). The only readon her team let will.i.am produce BJ was cause of Scream & Shouts success, they asked G Eazy for a collab after Me Myself & I, they asked iggy for a collab after Fancy, tinasha's collab was RCA's idea as they're pressed over the fact that tinasha will never be even on iggy's level.

no lies detected :angietea: 

if current-ney does the superbowl. it will destroy her career completely. and she knows it. thats why she doesnt do it. im pretty sure they offered & still offer britney to do superbowl but she will not accept it till she is fully ready which will not happen for a long time for sure. :ponderney:

*****, bye. She does not need another breakdown. What she needs is to grow the **** up and stop telling her seamstresses that she wants new outfits FIVE HOURS before she needs them. What she needs is to ditch those horrendous choreographies and SHAKE HER **** like she used to. AND SHE NEEDS TO ******* SING LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A MOTHER ******* DECADE. :byebitch:

I think she just has a child like mind and heart. More so then she did in her 20s. She just wants to have fun in a mommy with her man and cheer her kids on kind of way. I also still wish if she is on meds that she could be off them because it seems that's when she became stiff when she started taking meds (apparently). 

Just one, big successful era before she turns 40! Than she can retire for good. That's my wish.

She just need to pull something like You Oughta Know from Circus Tour. She should go on stage, pick the songs from her discography she likes the most and try to perform them live or half-live. And by that she would gain all the respect she's been missing I bet ya. But never gonna happen, NEVA

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, bye. She does not need another breakdown. What she needs is to grow the **** up and stop telling her seamstresses that she wants new outfits FIVE HOURS before she needs them. What she needs is to ditch those horrendous choreographies and SHAKE HER **** like she used to. AND SHE NEEDS TO ******* SING LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A MOTHER ******* DECADE. :byebitch:

i didn't mean another breakdown, *****.:cigney:

12 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

What the hell is wrong with you? :nochillbrit:

Let me rephrase:

she needs some kind of public shaming. like her half-assing some big performance and then her ancient cd vocals skipping or something.

and every media outlet reporting it. :angietea:

something to shake her up. so much laziness is slowly turning into mediocrity.:mhmsureny:

11 hours ago, LWD said:

she needs a choreographer who doesn't tell her everything she does is perfect,

but let her do it over and over again till she get's that flow back.  (like Wade & Andre did)

The flow gave her confidence. the half-assing doesn't. 

Ofcourse she has stagefright , she knows she is standing before people who have

expectations, and who will be disappointed when she doesn't sing with such easy 

dance-routines.

actually, stage fright gave us this:

Image result for britney 2016 bbma gif

Image result for britney 2016 bbma gif

the stakes were high, it was her first live performance at an award show in years...

But POM... that's just Britney being overconfident because she feels she has nothing to prove to us.... her fans.:angietea:

she knows most of you will accept whatever she puts out there for a show...

even the nights she's" not feeling it"...

so uhm, whenever Britney needs to prove herself, she does it for the GP...:rihclap:

Archived