Vicktoria Beckham metiones Britney in an old interview

Alice X

It's amazing how everyone in the spotlight realizes that if they were like Britney - photographed all the time, they would go crazy. 

I get really appreciative of the fact that Britney actually made it through the bad times in her life and she is what she is today. No need to be number 1, if your life is going to be ruined by the paparazzi and the media. Let her have her privacy and happy times with her children tbh :ponderney:

Occasional albums here and there are good enough :forkit:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Posh is actually intelligent and can hold a convo. Her saying pretty much "How does Britney handle the constant paparazzi, I would go crazy!" Shows she had empathy for Britney because most people in Hollywood would've been just as, if not more crazy than Brit if it happened to them. 

I mean look at Lindsay Lohan, she's just such a mess, to this day. A mess, in a dress :shameless:

56 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Wow, Posh is actually intelligent and can hold a convo. Her saying pretty much "How does Britney handle the constant paparazzi, I would go crazy!" Shows she had empathy for Britney because most people in Hollywood would've been just as, if not more crazy than Brit if it happened to them. 

I mean look at Lindsay Lohan, she's just such a mess, to this day. A mess, in a dress :shameless:

A mess, and she didn't even have the amount of success Britney had. Just imagine if she was as famous and as chased as Britney :lostney:

Edit: Btw, why did you downvote me when we have basically the same opinion :squintney:

Britney is the strongest woman in the industry for me.
She's a lot more stronger than some who market and build an image of strength too.
Just because Britney can be vulnerable or nervous, doesn't take away the fact that she's still very strong.
You don't come out of what Britney went through invincible. She's human.
Trauma, stress, fears, anxiety, sadness, depression and all these things she possibly experienced are things you work towards conquering.
You don't just wake up one day with a new team and way of life and suddenly its like nothing ever happened to you and you're just fine.
That isn't real life and that isn't how human beings work.

Archived