Can we stop putting all the blame on her team?

GypsyWoman

I'm not here to say that Britney has the best team in the world, but I wish her fan base would cut them some slack. It seems that blaming her team is the thing to do these days when something goes wrong or not as well as the fan base would like to see.

I'm also always seeing threads like "Team B should take notes from Gaga's team..." or "Why does she not have a team like Beyonce's..." The thing that both Gaga and Beyonce seem to have in common is that they seem to legitimately work for what they want, something that I think Britney lacks. For all we know, Britney's team could be trying to get Britney on big shows and pushing her to promote, but maybe Britney is the one saying "no" or not taking the initiative to get it done.

Ultimately, I don't know what goes on behind closed doors in the world of the Britney Brand, but let's cut her team some slack. It takes two to tango...

Side note...what if Britney and her team WANT to take it easy with her career? Maybe they don't want to be such a big spectacle anymore.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean her team can only do as much as Britney wants to do. If Britney wanted to be out there, at the top of the charts, she would be promoting. It's just snowballed overtime, and if she actually wants to get back up to the top again, it'll take a lot of work (radio interviews, award show performances, talk shows, radio deals, spotify deals, etc.). Her team has done a lot of good things for her in the past. Britney just has to be into it as well

3 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I mean her team can only do as much as Britney wants to do. If Britney wanted to be out there, at the top of the charts, she would be promoting. It's just snowballed overtime, and if she actually wants to get back up to the top again, it'll take a lot of work (radio interviews, award show performances, talk shows, radio deals, spotify deals, etc.). Her team has done a lot of good things for her in the past. Britney just has to be into it as well

I think everyone just "yes's" her, i don't think  anyone around has the nerve to tell her, her makeout looks bad, not for camera ect.

5 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

I'm not here to say that Britney has the best team in the world, but I wish her fan base would cut them some slack. It seems that blaming her team is the thing to do these days when something goes wrong or not as well as the fan base would like to see.

I'm also always seeing threads like "Team B should take notes from Gaga's team..." or "Why does she not have a team like Beyonce's..." The thing that both Gaga and Beyonce seem to have in common is that they seem to legitimately work for what they want, something that I think Britney lacks. For all we know, Britney's team could be trying to get Britney on big shows and pushing her to promote, but maybe Britney is the one saying "no" or not taking the initiative to get it done.

Ultimately, I don't know what goes on behind closed doors in the world of the Britney Brand, but let's cut her team some slack. It takes two to tango...

Side note...what if Britney and her team WANT to take it easy with her career? Maybe they don't want to be such a big spectacle anymore.

Archived