Where you dissapointed with the Onyx Hotel choreo??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yes and your post was still about OH Tour. You mentioned two songs (one that had one of her best breakdowns ever) but overall that tour's choreo is fire.

the point of my question was if anybody was dissapointed that she didnt do the original choreo of those two songs. not if the general choreo was good. I generalized it because I rememebr a lot of people critiized the tour back in the day.

23 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

For some reason I dont remember what my reaction was.. But I just watched her ABC Special and couldnt help but think that Toxic and Boom Boom had to be some of the best live choreo she has had in her carreer. And then I started wondering why she didnt do it on tour (probably because it would have been to exhausting for such a long show) And then I realized that I dont remember being dissapointed back then. Where you dissapointed?? I remember a lot of fans not liking Onyx as much as DWAD but I dont remember choreo complaints.

To be fair I think the Toxic, Boys and Overprotected dance breaks imo totally make up for the missing original choreo.

Fans were complaining for the lip synching a lot, but the choreos were not a problem

18 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

Was Shadow even live? I believed that yes but no sure lol :) 

Everytime was always live except for ONE single show.
Shadow was live for the first 10-11 shows, then she started lip synching it after the fan negative response to the original airing of the Miami show.
She sang it live in Miami, but it's been dubbed after the first tv airing.

20 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Everytime was always live except for ONE single show.
Shadow was live for the first 10-11 shows, then she started lip synching it after the fan negative response to the original airing of the Miami show.
She sang it live in Miami, but it's been dubbed after the first tv airing.

Thanks sis! :kiss: 

Archived