I forgot about this video

BraveGraphics

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ToxicTommy said:

We all were sharing this as our proof she could still dance :giggleney:

:orangu:

At the beginning of Circus era I was so hyped after the rehearsal videos they showed (FTR, the one the main post, the ad for Circus tour) but then when she is on stage ... she just seems a bit off. She does the choreography way much better in rehearsals though, like even for the "I am BJ" clips she looked on fire.

I just wish she would put on like simple outfits so that she would move her body freely, and definitely get a new choreographer in the future.

HipHopney dance moves FTW.

6 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

:orangu:

At the beginning of Circus era I was so hyped after the rehearsal videos they showed (FTR, the one the main post, the ad for Circus tour) but then when she is on stage ... she just seems a bit off. She does the choreography way much better in rehearsals though, like even for the "I am BJ" clips she looked on fire.

I just wish she would put on like simple outfits so that she would move her body freely, and definitely get a new choreographer in the future.

HipHopney dance moves FTW.

Yes between the heels and some of the outfits I think she just loses her confidence.. idk :ponderney: She's on a whole different level in rehearsals 

Archived