Who is going to the Tel Aviv show from here?

Hi my name is Noury, from Argentina, I've been a member of exhale for a few months but a Britney stan since I was a little boy.

I recently moved to Israel, 5 months ago and since then I didn't log into exhale because I forgot my account but now I've created a new one.

The thing is as a Britney stan here in Israel I can't believe that she announced a concert here, I've seen her in Buenos Aires and also went to Vegas for POM 1.0 So now I bought tickets to go and see her in Park Hayarkon but no one is coming with me, so I wanted to ask who else is going from here, I just don't want to be alone there.

That's all

XXOO

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Because I'm jewish and they make it easy, for free. Also I didn't like country it's very bad there. And other stuff, I invite you to ask me in pvt. 

:)

if you send me  *****, why not :staysalty: i always wanted to have a jewish D :milkney:

11 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Hi my name is Noury, from Argentina, I've been a member of exhale for a few months but a Britney stan since I was a little boy.

I recently moved to Israel, 5 months ago and since then I didn't log into exhale because I forgot my account but now I've created a new one.

The thing is as a Britney stan here in Israel I can't believe that she announced a concert here, I've seen her in Buenos Aires and also went to Vegas for POM 1.0 So now I bought tickets to go and see her in Park Hayarkon but no one is coming with me, so I wanted to ask who else is going from here, I just don't want to be alone there.

That's all

XXOO

Its says you joined 20 minutes ago :squintney:

14 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

That's all

XXOO

3 minutes ago, hey over there said:

Its says you joined 20 minutes ago :squintney:

2 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

That's all

XXOO

Hey! I'm an Israeli who lives in Paris and I'll come for the concert in Tel Aviv, text me in pvt :)

Archived