What are the chances of Britney coming to Scotland?

reecejwilson

Since she is coming to the UK, would mean a huge huge amount to me if she came to Glasgow to perform at the SSE Hydro Arena, only a few miles from where I live... :snapney:

It would suck so much if she only picked ONE location in the UK (presumably London) because it's costly to get there, hotel etc. Better get saving lol. Do you guys think she'll visit Scotland or nah? :eheeek:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if shes coming yo yhe uk, it cant just be london, she has to go somewhere else like in japan she does Osaka and Tokyo

so i think it's either Manchester or Birmingham or Glasgow. I hope it's not just London, the hotels are like 200 quid a night:byebitch:

I am really not getting my hopes up, as in I have already spoke to my brother-in-law about taking me to Manchester to see her and he has agreed :staysalty:. There's no reason why she should miss Scotland as that's why the bloody SSE Hydro was built but Lady Gaga has missed Scotland and Celine Dion had until this week when she added a Glasgow date but theres no way I'm waiting to see if Britney adds a Scotland date later on.

You asked what are the chances? Put it this way, I'm  already assuming I'm gunna have to travel to Manchester 

Guest Diamond Horse
17 hours ago, HenryBai said:

I think if shes coming yo yhe uk, it cant just be london, she has to go somewhere else like in japan she does Osaka and Tokyo

so i think it's either Manchester or Birmingham or Glasgow. I hope it's not just London, the hotels are like 200 quid a night:byebitch:

One can always go to hostel :hype: I stayed a night in a hostel when I was in London.

Archived