Anonymous on Britney

Derrickr411

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that people keep using that DWAD footage. I definitley think its Britney but I think she was just singing along to make the lipping look real. She wasnt TRYING to sound good and was out of breath.Β  I think if she would have put effort into it it would have sounded a lot better. She knew that nobody could hear her. Why would she try?

But this isn't something new ... Lip syncing & Autotune are just part of the music industry now weather we like it or not.

I don't get it when someone says "oh the artists is using autotune" so that directly leads to the artist being a bad singer, when we talk about pop music I do not expect an authentic voice nor high vocals really, I want to hear JAMS that I can dance to and have a good time. If wanted to hear raw vocals I would just listen to jazz music for example or just rock since they both provides that kind of sound.

Β 

If you use autotune in the right way ... then I will call you a music genius because you managed to use that in a perfect way.

And if you lip synced while giving a great showΒ  then I will give you kudos for giving an entertaining show.

And if you sang live with great vocals then kudos for you as well.

Β 

There is a room for everyone in the music industry weather you're (Rock, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rapper), to each has it's own division and a way to express the art's you got in you.

So this whole documentary is just pointless IMO.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I hate that people keep using that DWAD footage. I definitley think its Britney but I think she was just singing along to make the lipping look real. She wasnt TRYING to sound good and was out of breath.Β  I think if she would have put effort into it it would have sounded a lot better. She knew that nobody could hear her. Why would she try?

You got a point there, but she didn't sound great on BOMT and she knew her mic was on, like it was for ever show of that tour. But for songs live Slave I wouldn't expect her to sound good.

33 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

You got a point there, but she didn't sound great on BOMT and she knew her mic was on, like it was for ever show of that tour. But for songs live Slave I wouldn't expect her to sound good.

Yeah I don't think she would have sounded good either way, I just think it's unfair to use that as an example of her live singing in general. Β This wasn't meant to be heard by an audience. They could have used Shadow Β at the onyx hotel tour. It would have proven their point that she can't sing live just fine.

1 hour ago, nels64 said:

That vid is fake imo. That was a long *** time ago when we didn't have access to the mic feeds. And it barely sounds like her.Β 

There's no way we would somehow find the audio and upload it on youtube 5-6 years after it happened.Β 

It makes sense nowadays cus people upload it RIGHT after the performances happen. There's NO way these recordings were saved. Especially concert footage.Β 

Performance shows are recorded for playback. Why would the mic feed be recorded in an old special they were going to dub over anyway?Β 

Real or not, doesn't matter, we all know Britney can / could sing and that should be enough.Β :mhm:

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Β 

7 hours ago, nels64 said:

That vid is fake imo. That was a long *** time ago when we didn't have access to the mic feeds. And it barely sounds like her.Β 

There's no way we would somehow find the audio and upload it on youtube 5-6 years after it happened.Β 

It makes sense nowadays cus people upload it RIGHT after the performances happen. There's NO way these recordings were saved. Especially concert footage.Β 

Performance shows are recorded for playback. Why would the mic feed be recorded in an old special they were going to dub over anyway?Β 

Maybe someone in Β her team pissed off one of the audio engineers working on the DWAD tour to the point where they'd leak this

Mic feeds have always existed, they just have not always been made available to the publicΒ :yaknow:

I remember when my friends saw the DWAD video I convinced them that it was one of Britney's ex bf who edited this to make her singing sounds bad as an act of revengeΒ :giggleney:

Β 

They believed me tho, they believeΒ everything when I spill the Britney tea. They still do whenΒ I say she mostly sings live in Vegas and that the BBMA performance last year was completelyΒ live tooΒ :rihclap:

Archived