The 2017 iHeartRadio Awards Winners

Jordan Miller

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
29 minutes ago, treytrey said:

I just watched the intro and they never mentioned Britney as a performer OR in "special appearances" -- so unless it's a surprise, she'll likely just be accepting an award or doing something on a screen maybe? :crying11:

y'all think she is gonna get the award, but what if she doesnt!

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, secondgeneration said:

They rushi ng him out pretty quickly...whats planned...w

This is the part where I am like : "stawwwwp " again.

Guest Paris Hilton $

I hate Justin Timberlake voice, look and personnality

White garbage and lowcost version of MJ especially when I hear that **** singing those high notes a la MJ

tumblr_m90kzarJp21qjcdvqo1_500.gif

Guest Diamond Horse

Ed hasn't shaded Britney, has he? :orangu:  I believe not, but I am so paranoid. Maybe because somebody made that topic with false conclusion recently....

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

He's covered BOMT like 200 times.

Oh yehaaa right! But the first thing that kinda came to my mind at first , slowly but surely, was a stupid thread that was made where somebody stated he shaded her.

And this show has Katy and Chainsmokers, so that paved the way for me...

24 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's like PCAs level.

PCA are way classier than this. At least, PCA are well organized and actually look like relevant award show. This show looks like a joke compared to PCA. 

13 minutes ago, TheWeddingCake said:

But the first thing that kinda came to my mind at first , slowly but surely, was a stupid thread that was made where somebody stated he shaded her.

I made that thread and I'm still standing behind that statement. Some of us are able to read between lines. It's not direct shade, but he exactly knew what he was talking and doing. Just wait and see. Won't talk anything more. His attitude lately is surprisingly annoying and unstandable. :mhm:

15 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

I hate Justin Timberlake voice, look and personnality

White garbage and lowcost version of MJ especially when I hear that **** singing those high notes a la MJ

tumblr_m90kzarJp21qjcdvqo1_500.gif

Go ahead how do you really feel about him. But no matter with your feelings about the person he was telling the truth inclusion does count differences to make a difference. 

Guest Diamond Horse
6 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

PCA are way classier than this. At least, PCA are well organized and actually look like relevant award show. This show looks like a joke compared to PCA. 

I made that thread and I'm still standing behind that statment. Some of us are able to read between lines. It's not direct shade, but he exactly knew what he was talking and doing. Just wait and see. Won't talk anything more. His attitude lately is surprisingly annoying and unstandable. :mhm:

I prefer to doubt it right now, but I guess I will wait and see then. :mhm: 

Archived