The World Hates Britney

AdamSkye

Just now, AdamSkye said:

You said they haven't done well in recent years but in recent years they did one of her best career moves to date and just made over a 100 million from it :embarrassney:

I didn't say it. I said that they did an amazing job in the PAST, at the beginning and during her prime, they did an amazing job during her comeback BUT they didn't do the same in the last few years... It's not that difficult bro. I'm not saying that it's all Britney's team fault, I'm sure that Britney doesn't want to be the biggest name in music industry today, but her team did wrongs things too.

They are NOT earning the same as the past (because you like talking about money) so yeah, something happened genius

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CriminalLegend said:

I didn't say it. I said that they did an amazing job in the PAST, at the beginning and during her prime, they did an amazing job during her comeback BUT they didn't do the same in the last few years... It's not that difficult bro. I'm not saying that it's all Britney's team fault, I'm sure that Britney doesn't want to be the biggest name in music industry today, but her team did wrongs things too.

They are NOT earning the same as the past (because you like talking about money) so yeah, something happened genius

LMFAO!!!! The industry has completely changed - what the ****? Of course she isn't earning the same.

Pretty much everyone isn't making the same as the glory days of the industry. Good god.

Just now, AdamSkye said:

LMFAO!!!! The industry has completely changed - what the ****? Of course she isn't earning the same.

You're right the industry changed but they didn't change plans, promo... they need new ideas, different things. People like Beyonce, Rihanna are earning the same so it's not impossible!

Just now, CriminalLegend said:

You're right the industry changed but they didn't change plans, promo... they need new ideas, different things. People like Beyonce, Rihanna are earning the same so it's not impossible!

Beyonce isn't earning the same actually and Rihanna is a different case. Rihanna got big in the streaming era. You really can't compare the two situations.

:embarrassney:

19 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Beyonce isn't earning the same actually and Rihanna is a different case. Rihanna got big in the streaming era. You really can't compare the two situations.

:embarrassney:

Yes I can, they are in the music business, they're not aliens. Rihanna is big in the streaming era because of her team and their plans...

ps. I like your downvotes :queenriri:

The world loves Britney, there are still lots people who like her ,but not out loud. However sometimes I got really surprised when I check articles about Britney on DailyMail and there are always people comments... and lot of times so many people say good things about her and clearly sticking by her side and supporting her.

I remember when back in the day Madonna was hated quit a lot, but now she's a Madonna and when people say her name they think of a legend and it became cool to admire her by people who doesn't even listen to her albums...

Britney created this legacy ... and she's the living legend and I don't worry about the haters. She has probably the strongest fan base who stick by her side for so many years and so many people support her and strive for her to do well.

4 hours ago, kasavas said:

Ikr! My 84yo Grandpa doesn't even know her, what can we do to make her relevant again :crying2: 

I just taught my 6 year old step sister who Britney was. Showed her some of her videos. Now she can't stop dancing while baring her midriff:flawless:  but oh well. Changing the world one flop at a time 

:carpoolney:

Honestly, the GP likes her and has a decent amount of respect for her as a pop icon. However, they know she lips, doesn't write most of her songs, barely dances anymore (this has gotten better in the last few years obviously but GP doesn't know that), doesn't really have hits anymore or sell much, know she's not the brightest tool in the shed, and they seriously they still think she's crazy (which is sad). When it comes down to it, Britney doesn't try to change anyone's opinions about all of that. She could - she could put more effort into her career but she just doesn't care as much as she used to pre-babies. 

9 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

So I went to a pub and asked these builders at the bar if they liked Britney and they didn't!

also none of my facebook friends shared slumber party but they share beyonce! the world clearly hates ha.

what can we do to make the world love ha again? Send tips to my email and we'll send it to ha team so they can learn a thing or two!

email me at stopmakingthesestupidthreads@hasbeensdontmake100millionfromtheircurrentshow.com

Okay this "ha" thing bothered the **** out of me, don't ever do that again.

We can't do anything, don't care so much about what other people think and just keep supporting her.

Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

Okay this "ha" thing bothered the **** out of me, don't ever do that again.

We can't do anything, don't care so much about what other people think and just keep supporting her.

I don't like it either.It's a parody.

It was added because I see people on here use it a lot and this is a parody of people on here who make these silly threads.

10 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Britney is well liked. Most people think she's nice even if they don't like her music. Hated is more like Miley after the VMA twerking. I think all of the celebrities being exposed as undercover mean girls like Katy/Taylor or saying nasty things on social media just helps Britney's position. People see her as genuine and they're happy that she's past the rough times in life. 

Everybody else wants to argue but I agree :) 

11 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Britney is well liked. Most people think she's nice even if they don't like her music. Hated is more like Miley after the VMA twerking. I think all of the celebrities being exposed as undercover mean girls like Katy/Taylor or saying nasty things on social media just helps Britney's position. People see her as genuine and they're happy that she's past the rough times in life. 

THIS X 10000000000 BILLION :angietea: 

When has Brit said anything mean about other girls in the pop stratosphere? Heck she even said she wished she had the voice of one of her biggest haters (as termed by the media) Christina Aguilera and hasn't publicly said anything about one of the people that hurt her the most and used her the most for public and his own exhibitionist agenda, Justin Timberlake. She even said she'd work with both. They have said horrible things about Britney, not all public, but you can tell they bad mouthed her. Yet, Britney remains sweet, everyone says she was very sweet when they met her. 

By the way OP I love the sarcasm in your original post and that subtle shade to us all :ricackle: Britney will continue to sell 50 million records while those other builders will attain back injuries and pain into their retirement, karma is a ***** is the best lesson here.

We should send them this video tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9l-eibrKjU

Archived