The World Hates Britney

AdamSkye

So I went to a pub and asked these builders at the bar if they liked Britney and they didn't!

also none of my facebook friends shared slumber party but they share beyonce! the world clearly hates ha.

what can we do to make the world love ha again? Send tips to my email and we'll send it to ha team so they can learn a thing or two!

email me at stopmakingthesestupidthreads@hasbeensdontmake100millionfromtheircurrentshow.com

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is well liked. Most people think she's nice even if they don't like her music. Hated is more like Miley after the VMA twerking. I think all of the celebrities being exposed as undercover mean girls like Katy/Taylor or saying nasty things on social media just helps Britney's position. People see her as genuine and they're happy that she's past the rough times in life. 

Just now, CriminalLegend said:

Maybe a world tour?

or prerecorded vocals?

or live singing?

More promo?

More interviews?

:forkit:

Edit: ohw you talked about us, not about them, sorry

It was a parody of people that do what you just did.

People that work at pizza hut with zero experience in the industry giving business advice to those who continue to run an empire and earn exceptional amounts of money every year since 1998.

2 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

It was a parody of people that do what you just did.

People that work at pizza hut with zero experience in the industry giving business advice to those who continue to run an empire and earn exceptional amounts of money every year since 1998.

I'm not one of the fans against her team, I said in the past that they promoted Glory in a good way. 

BUT Britney and her team did a lot of wrong things these years and this is a fact.

ps. I know more things about the music industry than you sis :queenriri:

I'm not one of the fans against her team, I said in the past that they promoted Glory in a good way. 

BUT Britney and her team did a lot of wrong things these years and this is a fact.

ps. I know more things about the music industry than you sis :queenriri:

I'm not talking about knowing more than me? what are you on about? lol

I said you don't know more than industry professionals...

Just now, AdamSkye said:

By that logic - How can you know you know more than me? Dear lord.

Because you said "People ... with zero experience in the industry giving business advice to those who continue to run an empire and earn exceptional amounts of money every year since 1998" and that's stupid, remember that someone's not better because he/she made more money. Britney's team did an amazing job in the past but we can't say the same for the last years.

Because you said "People ... with zero experience in the industry giving business advice to those who continue to run an empire and earn exceptional amounts of money every year since 1998" and that's stupid, remember that someone's not better because he/she made more money. Britney's team did an amazing job in the past but we can't say the same for the last years.

Okay that has got to be the dumbest thing i've read on here and that's saying a lot.

Having a lot of money doesn't make you smart. EARNING a lot of money through your strategies and sheer hard work - shows you know what you are doing. And in the last years they changed the scene in Las Vegas and made it a cool place for young people to go and is a massive success that is now being emulated by other artists who see just how smart that move was.

3 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Okay that has got to be the dumbest thing i've read on here and that's saying a lot.

Having a lot of money doesn't make you smart. EARNING a lot of money through your strategies and sheer hard work - shows you know what you are doing.

It's ok, you don't get the point... whatever.

It's ok, you don't get the point... whatever.

lmao! The classic cop out when you realise you aren't making sense.

You said they haven't done well in recent years but in recent years they did one of her best career moves to date and just made over a 100 million from it :embarrassney:

Archived