She's so skinny that it's making her face look old

WillR

40 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Her body looks so healthy though. I think shes actually at her ideal weight. Her face does look older than 35 but she looked old in 2012 when she has a bit heavier too. She just has an older looking face and that's just the way it is. She has always actually looked older than her age it just wasn't bad when she was like 20 looking 25 or whatever because the age she looked was still young. It's just more noticeable now because the age she looks is in the "old" category.

Ugh I just realized how blunt and harsh my post sounds. Britney is beautiful duh but I guess aging is her "flaw". We all have flaws and weaknesses so im not saying it like a bad thing but just like it's the way it is and lets just move on kind of thing.

Very true, I mean, this does NOT look like a 19-year-old girl:

19901-guest.jpg

If I didn't know her age at the time Slave came out, I'd assume she's a fully grown woman of ~24-26 here, rather than a teenager still several years away from being of legal drinking age in the US!

But she's always been, and always will be, exceptionally beautiful. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WillR said:

If she gained 5 or 10 pounds her face would look a lot younger and better, if you don't think that, you don't know what you're talking about 

She's 35... Afro-Caribbeans age much better than Caucasian people. Fact. So don't go comparing her to Mariah, Jlo, Beyoncé etc because they're all Latino and black. She's Britney. Smokin since she was 18, she is on prescription medication, she is also suffering with some kind of suppressed mental disorder. She's a single mother of two (lbr she technically single still) who has to make lunch, get her kids up, make sure they're dressed, pick out their clothes, make breakfast, do housework, go shopping, make dinner, pick up the kids, drop them off, entertain them in the evenings, ensure they're in bed at a certain time, do the laundry, do the dishes, do the vacuuming, dusting, make sure her cars are maintained, pay her bills, rehearse, write new music, record music, perform in Vegas, keep in contact with her family and have a social life 

oh, and in 4 1/2 years she'll be 40. You show me a 35 year old single mother of two with bipolar disorder, smoker, former **** abuser, prescribed medication for an ailment and dealing with this huge game who looks better than this:

Image result for britney 2017 vma

Image result for britney 2017 vma

britney-spears-on-performing-at-2017-super-bowl-halftime-show-i-would-do-that-again.jpg

Image result for britney 2017

tumblr_inline_ntxcpur3jB1sht6ok_1280.jpg

People like you need to piss off. She has enough people talking trash about her without her own fans doing it too. In Britney's words 'You're not a true fan'

:nochillbrit:

1 minute ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

Y'all seem to be forgetting one of the biggest reasons her face is probably aging so much.  She worships the sun too much. Even when she was a teen she had a tanning bed on her tour bus.  Tanning beds are worse for your skin than the actual sun which is bad enough. It catches up.

:snooptoya:

Just now, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

Y'all seem to be forgetting one of the biggest reasons her face is probably aging so much.  She worships the sun too much. Even when she was a teen she had a tanning bed on her tour bus.  Tanning beds are worse for your skin than the actual sun which is bad enough. It catches up.

Still hot as **** and better looking than any 35 year old Caucasian I know of.

Even Marilyn Monroe looked old at 35. It's just called ageing. Look how ******* good she looks for 35.

And tbh, her skin will just deteriorate from this point forward. It's inevitable as she's middle aged now. If you think it's an issue now give it a couple years. We used to say how bad she looked in 2012-2015 but I look back and realise how stunning she really was and still is.

She will always be Britney Spears and she will always be one of the most beautiful women on the planet, no matter how old she is, how many ciggs she smokes or sunbeds she takes.

Such a shame people like this are a fan of Britney and criticise her for her looks when she still looks 29

Archived