Pictures Britney has framed at her house

kasavas

On 2/15/2017 at 4:21 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Maybe we are to desperate? Maybe we have a stink of desperation that turns men off.. :receipts2:

lol yeah good luck to us.

Yes. You are both too desperate.

Use Tinder to meet men and go on dates, even if you don't like them. The attention you get from them will make you less desperate and clingy when you meet a man you do like. It's important for women to have dates whenever they have enough spare time. Keep dating until the guy you like makes you his gf. Men only want women who PREFER to have them in their life, not NEED them.  Learn to just enjoy the dates instead of worrying about the outcome.  Also, the quality that weighs the most heavily for men in women is being NO DRAMA. Be confident, uplifting, positive, mellow, compassionate, kind, and fun. That's how Britney snagged Sam and Katy is bitter and single. (Although Britney can do better)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Yes. You are both too desperate.

Use Tinder to meet men and go on dates, even if you don't like them. The attention you get from them will make you less desperate and clingy when you meet a man you do like. It's important for women to have dates whenever they have enough spare time. Keep dating until the guy you like makes you his gf. Men only want women who PREFER to have them in their life, not NEED them.  Learn to just enjoy the dates instead of worrying about the outcome.  Also, the quality that weighs the most heavily for men in women is being NO DRAMA. Be confident, uplifting, positive, mellow, compassionate, kind, and fun. That's how Britney snagged Sam and Katy is bitter and single. (Although Britney can do better)

Actually I'm not clingy at all. Most of my relationshipsites fail because I want to spend more time by myself and don't want to move in with the guy. I don't like dating because I feel terrible telling someone that I'm not interested.  

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Actually I'm not clingy at all. Most of my relationshipsites fail because I want to spend more time by myself and don't want to move in with the guy. I don't like dating because I feel terrible telling someone that I'm not interested.  

I was just kind of joking around anyway. You don't have to tell someone not interested until they want you to be their gf. It really doesn't get to that point very often. Until then it's just dates. I know dates seem pointless but they're worth it. It's a primal instinct for women, attention from men is healthy for our mental well being. 

Archived