Pictures Britney has framed at her house

kasavas

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

i honestly cant wait to have kids so that I can dress them up and take pictures of them 24/7. Now all I need is a man. tick tock

same! i seriously would adore my baby either boy or a girl so much :ahhh: and then my phone would be filled up with so much 

pictures it wouldn't be even funny :ricackle:

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

hahaha

At least you are in your early 20ies. I turned 26 in October and am freaking out because I just realized I am now closter to 30 than 20. I always wanted to be a young mother and have 2 kids by 25. :tiffsniffle: Oh well.

aw... i understeand the struggle i want kids at least before i turn 35 :o  well, not to mention i've never had a boyfriend and still you know,

i'm waiting on the right one to come :giggleney: anyway good luck to both of us anyway, right? 

39 minutes ago, BlackBaby said:

aw... i understeand the struggle i want kids at least before i turn 35 :o  well, not to mention i've never had a boyfriend and still you know,

i'm waiting on the right one to come :giggleney: anyway good luck to both of us anyway, right? 

Maybe we are to desperate? Maybe we have a stink of desperation that turns men off.. :receipts2:

lol yeah good luck to us.

51 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Maybe we are to desperate? Maybe we have a stink of desperation that turns men off.. :receipts2:

lol yeah good luck to us.

@BlackBaby @The Greatest Show we all daydream about having a family and little babies to spoil, you're not desperate. I'm a 19 year old girl about to start college and I think about that too. Such a turn on for guys but oh well... If you ever want to talk pm me and we can exchange numbers and daydream away :gloria: 

Archived