"Glory (Stems Pack Preview)"

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

I love it! Slumber Party still seems to have the most modest vocals to me, but I love these here. :) 

Damn, she has such a pleasant voice

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Maybe I am wrong about Slumber Party :P Idk, it is just that in the final version her vocals don't seem nothing special, here they are much better anyways.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Aussieney said:

After *Femme Fatale... she didn't sing on Blender Jigglypuff

But we got HOT vocals, for instance. And Glory vocals are much stronger. Although, the way she sings in HOT is so beautiful. And don't even get me started with saying that she didn't sing on HOT, lol :/ 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BratzBitch said:

I wish these vocals from SP were included tbh : 

They're so ******* good imo :otears:

Britney has shown a lot of tones in her voice that are still not properly represented in her songs.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

Also no more Myah Marie :flawfree:

I love how versatile she is with her vocals. It just proves you don't need powerhouse vocals to be able to have a good voice ;)

Yes, she really is talented. Even if she is just a studio vocalist. Immensely talented and sings with so good emotion too.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, supbrit said:

Better vocals slay me :unbelievableney:

I like this kinda "boyish" tone she has, for the lack of knowing how to better describe it.

Archived