Giorgio Moroder played "Tom's Diner" during his NYC gig

Mc54

Giorgio Moroder played a short, but so-much-fun set at NYC's Flash Factory Friday night.

He opened with Donna Summer's "Love to Love You" and mixed it into's "Tom's Diner" - and the crowd even sang along with the hook when he asked. It was a packed house with a line down the block to get in, we had to bribe the doorman to let us in so we wouldn't miss his set.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

It sounds different from the album version, does anyone where I can find this mix?

5 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Because he is playing raw vocal version, album version has Vocoder effect. :soyeah:

Bradley Stern/MuuMuse has this raw vocal version. The beach keeps it for himself. :crying1:

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Absolutely iconic. I remember Exhale around the times this was leaked and how hopeful and innocent we were about everything to come :crying1:

We all thought they would release a music video for the song... and then the music video we got after was Make Me... :dead:

Archived