(POLL): Which is Britney's most underrated single?

jamesedward94

Which is Britney's most underrated single?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Perfume and big time!

a lot of people here started bashing it after it had flopped but the song is definitely everytime 2.0 and the vocals are the best she has served us post breakdown

Britney wrote Everytime, composed the melody, played the piano and gave the most angelic voice we've ever heard from her on a song. Perfume is not Everytime 2.0, sorry. :moorangu:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Do Somethin'

But overall, her most underrated single is If U Seek Amy. That one kinda gets lost in the mix and not discussed as much. Genius song.

I was just gonna write this :mhm: IUSA is one of her best produced songs, and one of her best music videos, the lyrics are genius, the way she looks in the mv is one of the sexiest ever, she served that attitude so good, its just sucha good project overall, its too bad it gets overlooked so often :( 3 and iusa are my fave singles by queen

I'll go with "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman". It was such a classy ballad. Britney still came up with fragile ballads produced by Guy S. which are all brilliant ("Everytime" is a masterpiece, "Someday (I Will Understand)" very deep and hell, I even adore "Out From Under") but this single simply doesn't get enough credit.

Britney went very personal with this song. Even though she didn't come up with the lyrics herself, she was heavily involved in the process by making decisions by herself (like demanding new lyrics). 

Also, I absolutely LOVE her voice on this track. I usually prefer her deeper tone (also in "Gimme More" or "Blur") and she's serving it so well in "I'm not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman". The verses are amazing!  

56 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Before casting my vote (as you can tell, I take most matters very seriously :pieceofwhat:) I was hoping you could clarify--do you mean underrated within the fanbase, or in terms of GP/commercial success?

I meant overall like to the general public, not just within the fanbase. Basically, which song should've been a big success that wasn't. 

Guest MeowMeowDri
1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

I was just gonna write this :mhm: IUSA is one of her best produced songs, and one of her best music videos, the lyrics are genius, the way she looks in the mv is one of the sexiest ever, she served that attitude so good, its just sucha good project overall, its too bad it gets overlooked so often :( 3 and iusa are my fave singles by queen

Omg! This

I love IYSA

A classic but most of the army sleeps on it. :byebitch:

Archived