(POLL): Which is Britney's most underrated single?

jamesedward94

Which is Britney's most underrated single?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was a hard choice but i voted radar. not enough ppl know that song and it's literally so good. plus it had the mess of being a single off circus. it deserved better. 

the underwhelming performance of slumber party will also forever have me pressed. 

Sometimes.

I mean, Overprotected is my favorite, but I've seen a lot of love for it in here, whether is the original or the remix. Britney is the only one who snubs it as one of her hits.

Sometimes in the other hand, is not only bashed by Britney but most of the fans as well. I have only good memories of it, and it was the first new single, and what made Britney not stay as a one hit wonder with BOMT. It should've been performed on every single tour :lessons:

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

I meant overall like to the general public, not just within the fanbase. Basically, which song should've been a big success that wasn't. 

Oh, okay. In that case, "Break the Ice" without a question, as it's definitely a fan-favorite but is by no means a well-known hit. Obviously, Britney's well-being was insufficient at the time of its release to promote or film a music video, and that is certainly not her fault.

Nevertheless, I genuinely believe it had the potential to be one of the biggest hits of her career, a true "Toxic 2.0." 

Criminal should of been mentioned,  AMAZING song,  FANTASTIC VIDEO!!  

yet barely anyone knows about it!  chsinsmokers -closer on the other hand :squintney:

Other great songs gp SHOULD hear 

Someday,  baby boy,  let go,  quicksand,  before the goodbye,  amnesia,  out from under, trip to your heart,  unusual you, mood ring, invitation, if I'm dancing,  the beat goes on, ****,  the list goes on. 

Britney team are literally sitting on a goldmine of unheard songs.  

I thought about Overprotected, but it did do well internationally. And i know most fans here love it, it's still one of my fave Britney songs.

I went with Perfume, underrated by fans, most don't seem to like it because of the video, because it flopped and because it was from Britney Jean, and it went unnoticed by the public despite the fact it's one of her best ballads and one of her best vocal deliveries in years.

• 1 year later...

Archived