Is anyone actually happy with this era so far?

shap_half

I'm really happy with this era:

1. Glory is an incredible album that to me represents some of Brit's best work.

2. The two singles are fantastic releases. I personally love Make Me, a song I've been listening to pretty consistently since it came out in July. Both songs, considering Britney didn't do full-on promotion, have done solidly on radio. 

3. Slumber Party MV is undoubtedly in Brit's Top 10 best videos of all time - a great feat for an artist like Britney who has an unbelievable collection of top-level music videos.

4. She's performing outside Vegas. She's also performing with enthusiasm that we haven't seen in her in many years.

5. Her interviews are some of the best we've seen post-breakdown. 

6. She looks happier than she has in so long.

Anyone else? I reckon these aren't meaningless accomplishments. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean...

That V magazine shoot...

Showing she is the mum of all gays on 'hands'...

That Private Show Commercial...

That entire album...

That vma commercial...

That time she slayed the vmas 9 years later...

The fact I heard her sing live for the first time in 10+ years on carpool which I never thought she'd do...

Make Me...

I'm just done :donewithit:

I love this era. 

I do think Britney should drop another video in the next 2 months,  to show that she's still completely involved in the music.  

Glory is amazing 

Her performances are amazing,  

Anyone who says otherwise is a miserable arse.

1 hour ago, shap_half said:

I'm really happy with this era:

1. Glory is an incredible album that to me represents some of Brit's best work.

2. The two singles are fantastic releases. I personally love Make Me, a song I've been listening to pretty consistently since it came out in July. Both songs, considering Britney didn't do full-on promotion, have done solidly on radio. 

3. Slumber Party MV is undoubtedly in Brit's Top 10 best videos of all time - a great feat for an artist like Britney who has an unbelievable collection of top-level music videos.

4. She's performing outside Vegas. She's also performing with enthusiasm that we haven't seen in her in many years.

5. Her interviews are some of the best we've seen post-breakdown. 

6. She looks happier than she has in so long.

Anyone else? I reckon these aren't meaningly accomplishments. 

I agree 100%

7. She hasn't looked so good and radiant since circus era. She has totally got her look back this era. 

Archived