Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Wombat said:

Did you watch the same show tbh???? She was really WANTING to be close to him and turning around to let him hug her and at the end she pulled his other hand to get it around her!!!!! It was the hottest they have EVER been!!!!

I thought so too, she was picking his coat and squeezing herself against and he hold her with both hands in the end she let it and put her hand over him. Dunno what other people are saying she was far from him lol. That was Iheart.

1 minute ago, Nebulosa said:

I thought so too, she was picking his coat and squeezing herself against and he hold her with both hands in the end she let it and put her hand over him. Dunno what other people are saying she was far from him lol. That was Iheart.

Yes, She actually pulled his other hand on her at the end!!! lol

AND here you can see how f**king close they are in the beginning also!!! I was wondering at one point how he is able to rap so close to her :unbelievableney: ps. the guy filming is adorable repeating OMG OMG all the time! I would have tbh!!!!

Archived