Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Arya said:

Ikr when will justney :lanacackle:

9 minutes ago, Denise said:

This is what I saw too :hype:

8 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

They totally have chemistry! MORE than I've seen in a while (with anyone else and Britney) :hype: I wish they'd hook up already (sorry G-Eazy's gf but our girl NEEDS that D!! bye :queenflopga::bcutelaugh: jk)

THEY WERE MORE OVER EACH OTHER THAN iHEART! It was VMAs level chemistry again!!!!!!!!!!!! over even more!!!!!!!

Please if you find that Gerald leaving-thing in a video SHARE!!!! I only saw the videos until the ending "oooh" :mybodyisready::mybodyisready:

Just now, Denise said:

Really? that's why she has no pictures with him on instagram... lol.. I wonder why :hype:

Well there's a chance he was cheating with his ex gf Devon. At least that's how he made it sound. So he could have a gf if he's back with Devon. But it's hard to tell. They've been together recently. But who knows. 

2 minutes ago, Denise said:

But his gf has no pictures with him on instagram :hype:

Just now, Oh My Stars said:

Him and that gf broke up soon after iheart. He's a free man.

OMG REALYY?! :o Britney... He's SINGLE!!!! Now get to :werk::werk::werk::hipney::hipney::hipney: and maybe a little :cinderellaney::cinderellaney::cinderellaney: and grab his D a few more time while you're at it... K' Briiney ;):bcutelaugh:... in ALL SERIOUSNESS... GET THAT D PRINCESS OF POP :umomg:

Just now, Wombat said:

THEY WERE MORE OVER EACH OTHER THAN iHEART! It was VMAs level chemistry again!!!!!!!!!!!! over even more!!!!!!!

Please if you find that Gerald leaving-thing in a video SHARE!!!! I only saw the videos until the ending "oooh" :mybodyisready::mybodyisready:

Do you remember when we said that they were weird in iheart radio? they had a lot of tension between them... :hype:

3 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Well there's a chance he was cheating with his ex gf Devon. At least that's how he made it sound. So he could have a gf if he's back with Devon. But it's hard to tell. They've been together recently. But who knows. 

He was cheating???????

3 minutes ago, Wombat said:

maybe I'm just thirsty... :thirsty:... I wonder if he got... "too" turned on... if you know what I mean :bwink: lolll

1 minute ago, Denise said:

Do you remember when we said that they were weird in iheart radio? they had a lot of tension between them... :hype:

Well yeah, they were REALLY touchy-feeley at iHeart, like secretly touching each other lol
but now it was just like they didnt want to be apart!

1 minute ago, mylonliNESS said:

I'm looking... I'm not having much luck... if I do... I'll quote you/let you know :kiss::)

Oh Thanks dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur a gem! :kiss:

Just now, Denise said:

He was cheating???????

That's the way his gf made it seem by the stuff she was posting on Twitter. Plus she also shaded Britney kinda. By saying America was having its Britney 07 meltdown. Then when Gerald was in Vegas for POM she posted about JT. :squintney: but him and his ex gf (maybe current gf) Devon have been close recently, even performed together, and have gone to parties together. (They have a long history, and have been on and off since high school. So who knows. Could just be friends) 

1 minute ago, Oh My Stars said:

That's the way his gf made it seem by the stuff she was posting on Twitter. Plus she also shaded Britney kinda. By saying America was having its Britney 07 meltdown. Then when Gerald was in Vegas for POM she posted about JT. :squintney: but him and his ex gf (maybe current gf) Devon have been close recently, even performed together, and have gone to parties together. (They have a long history, and have been on and off since high school. So who knows. Could just be friends) 

Everything sounds so weird.. what did she say about *********?:unbelievableney:

4 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

maybe I'm just thirsty... :thirsty:... I wonder if he got... "too" turned on... if you know what I mean :bwink: lolll

Well if you get this from the queen of pop.................................... (that's from his semi-official photographers own page btw)

@Oh My Stars this was soo good I had to put it here also lol

Archived