RADIO UPDATE SP #37 (=)

Womanizeer29

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so ******* frustrated by all these. Not even acknowledging the song on some useless tv show eventho its going down hell soon.Β 

So **** Britney n her team tbh so ******* dissapointed. Im not upset bcuz its flopping n she cant sell anymore. Im concerned that we wont even be able to get music we like for life soon bcuz nobody buys her music. Britney Spears'sΒ music is one of a few i always look forward to. But guess there will be no more.Β :icant2:

1 hour ago, f_rhythm said:

Im so ******* frustrated by all these. Not even acknowledging the song on some useless tv show eventho its going down hell soon.Β 

So **** Britney n her team tbh so ******* dissapointed. Im not upset bcuz its flopping n she cant sell anymore. Im concerned that we wont even be able to get music we like for life soon bcuz nobody buys her music. Britney Spears'sΒ music is one of a few i always look forward to. But guess there will be no more.Β :icant2:

The audience you were worried about is not negative, don't give up. Bullet being negative is because we're going deeping in the Christmas freeze, it's ok. :boredney:

Archived