Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I know she chose it I just don't get why. She looks amazing, she doesn't need to cover up her **** body. It doesn't go w/ the look at all either imo.

Maybe because she moves so much she feels more comfortable not caring about her stomach. She's had two babies after all and even though she works out we know it won't be a rock hard stomach anymore and she does alot of floor moves so it's easier this way I guess. for her. I think it's mostly in her head maybe? idk

8 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Maybe because she moves so much she feels more comfortable not caring about her stomach. She's had two babies after all and even though she works out we know it won't be a rock hard stomach anymore and she does alot of floor moves so it's easier this way I guess. for her. I think it's mostly in her head. 

She's been showing her belly for many years after her kids though. It would be weird for her out of nowhere to develop an insecurity about her stomach. Espically considering she's in the best shape she's been in for years. I think she just likes the thing but it doesn't go with this outfit. It fits with her BOM/TOMH outfit but not this one :nicki2:

Archived