Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, lolo. said:

The only difference now and back then, is that back then Britney used to bend down during Slave, specially the part right after "now watch me". The rest is identically the same. 

Disagree. I wan't slave choreo like the ABC special from ITZ era. Knee slide, kicks dancer in the face, splits. 

Just now, tsss said:

this thing on her belly is so weird...why does she wear it now when she didn't wear something like this in FF being not so fit :jtum: 

I think it's just makes her feel more comfortable. Because I know at iheart people were making comments, about how when she bent over or something her stomach looked weird. =/ I wish she'd ditched it as well, but if it help her feel better, so be it. 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
4 hours ago, coo said:

Because she doesn't care. and who can blame her. she's a girl in her 30s (presumably) forced to work and is trapped under a **** conservatoship. After her personal life drama gets taken care of then we can talk.

She seems pretty darn happy to me. Stop talking about her like we're still in 2011, where she was quite obviously unhappy. 

1 hour ago, Oh My Stars said:

Yes MM, SP, and DYWCO

if you're complaing about Pom, just stop. thats her set list. Just like Bieber, and Meghan performed the same set they did last night, and on their tours. It's the way things work, but exhale can't seem to grasp this simple thing. 

Did she perform only those songs or the whole PoM setlist? :mhm:

as long as she performs songs from Glory n some her best tricks like BoM im ok with it :mhm:

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Thank goodness I don't come onto this hellhole that much anymore.

Constructive criticism is fine and healthy, but y'all really do the most when it comes to nitpicking and bashing her performance skills.

She still outdances most other pop girls out there, and has shown this year that she's still a great performer and entertainer. Yes, there might be little things she could improve on, but seriously, take the time to be appreciative of how far she has improved since 2011. 

BRITNEYY SLAYYYED! The ***** started out like Beyonce all in formation in a trenchcoat. I was like is this real life?!?! Then the queen blessed everyone via throwing her hat in the crowd. It was a religous experience. She then resurrected herself! First time seeing Britney live it was amazing. check out my ig account incrediblemsbspears for videos of the slayagge. ALL i kept yelling was yess!! Do you want to come over "YESS I SCREAMED"

Archived