Ok...Ooh La La, Shattered Glass & Perfume all outpeaked Slumber Party BUT...

andreafly1

...it is still growing on american radios and slowly reaching the Top 50 on POP category.

As many of you guys, i was expecting a different position on the Hot 100 (At least top 70)...well, let's not give up, it's just the 1st week! :selenerz:

And i have to be 100% honest here: i never thought Slumber Party would be a good single choice but i still want to support Britney no matter what.

Keep requesting and streaming, guys! :slayney:

(Single 3? That's another story... :moorangu:)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Yeah the song was released as the Christmas freeze is starting so the radio updates will be very small until January. Hopefully we can get streams up and a commercial to get some promo. It won't peak until February. 

I don't think it will make it until February or January honestly :verycool:

Anyways I still think Slumber Party was the best choice as a single but I didn't have high hopes for it being a hit because of how things are going for Britney. She could release any kind of music and it would probably flop but other artists could release Glory or Slumber Party or Make Me and they would smash.

10 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I don't think it will make it until February or January honestly :verycool:

Anyways I still think Slumber Party was the best choice as a single but I didn't have high hopes for it being a hit because of how things are going for Britney. She could release any kind of music and it would probably flop but other artists could release Glory or Slumber Party or Make Me and they would smash.

Yeah I'm hoping for the best but they waited way too long to release it.

9 minutes ago, andreabeez1 said:

I'm not gonna ask for a sip when i'm thirsty... :slayney:

...and you don't need to hold my hand when i'm hurting...:feelingmyself:

I think mood ring would be even a better choice tho 

Archived