actually we r (not) doin good

troubleguy

most of brit fans/stans now are over 25 age and have family, no britneymania as they are grown up

new generation having their prime times with bieber, Selena, etc.

however brit still doing great pop music despite of chart failures... we can't do anything, unless brit herself decides to resurrect her image...

i just want to say fusk it, it just didnt work and not working ------> :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown: 

we had our great time back in 99-2005/2008, now let others have it :foh:

i'm totally satisfied what shes doin now and bringin new materials to table, just enjoy it and live ur lives :milkney: 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in high school from the circus Era to femme Fatale-scream&shout 

2009-2012 Britney was very apparent in my generation then.  Today not so much my little sister is in 10th grade and she says Britney is not apparent with there generation simply because it's not their generation of music and because they never hear any of her songs or hear of her, if she promoted just her new music and album without piece of me. It'd maybe help more. 23 now and I wish I heard her more.. instead of beyonce.. but oh well. Hopefully slumber party will get decent airplay

You're so right... :foh::bigtime:

52 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

i'm totally satisfied what shes doin now and bringin new materials to table, just enjoy it and live ur lives :milkney: 

She better not omg :meltdown::wendycry:

18 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Glory and Slumber Party video slayed the **** out of me. She could honestly retire tomorrow and I could die a happy man. :unbelievableney:

(She better not retire tomorrow :meltdown:)

11 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

I am also satisfied, this> :cinderellaney: is so much better than any basic singer out there 

Tbh she just showed every ***** out there how a music video should be. I'm sure all of them were like... :meltdown: What am i doing with my basic career:tiffanycries:

2 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I was in high school from the circus Era to femme Fatale-scream&shout 

2009-2012 Britney was very apparent in my generation then.  Today not so much my little sister is in 10th grade and she says Britney is not apparent with there generation simply because it's not their generation of music and because they never hear any of her songs or hear of her, if she promoted just her new music and album without piece of me. It'd maybe help more. 23 now and I wish I heard her more.. instead of beyonce.. but oh well. Hopefully slumber party will get decent airplay

I'm 16 and I agree with ur sis except I hate today's music

This is true, most of the people I know my age (I am 31) are really busy with family, work, etc.  I have to much work and other things going on to vote or request anything.  So, we are still fans, it is just we are not used to having to "Request" because Britney songs used to just be hits no matter what.  The good thing is, people are watching the video.  Hopefully a performance helps for the younger crowd, but the radio seems to hate Britney so who knows...

It's normal, we're all grow ups now, at least the majority are in their mid-late 20's to early 30's! We're not gonna cry out souls out if she didn't get the #1 anymore!

considering everything she went through she still one of few relevant artists from her generation!

imagine if you were a Xtina fan, you'll feel so much better! ;) 

Our only mission is to make The GP know about the existence of GLORY because it's a ******* great album and deserves recognition, but let's not be delusional, people are ageist and the tweens rule the market, Britney will never sell as much as those new acts nowadays, she's not young as Ariana and Bieber and the younger audiences just won't relate to her, and that's FINE. She's the legend who inspired them all and they'll never take her place, she's pop culture herself. 

We should be grateful she's even releasing amazing material 20 years deep in her career and is willing to improve as a performer, Glory is as strong as her previous albums, if not stronger, not many artists can do that. We're ******* blessed. 

:foh:

I love Britney to death, and I always will. I'm happy that she's happy with her career. I'm still buying her music, and that's not going to stop. But not gonna lie, it would be so great to see her on top and killing it like she did back in 2001. Though, that's her decision, and im not going to stress out over it. She's given us a kick *** era so far, lots of performances, VMA, 2 singles so far, a very nice perfume, and still more stuff to come. I'm very happy with 2016 Britney, she's killing it. :hype:

Archived