Britney for American Horror Story?

JP9101

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And watch our queen get brutally slaughtered by Gaga and have ALL the little monsters rub it in our faces? We all know Ryan Murphy loves Gaga and hates Britney. Did you not see Britney 2.0? :overitkbye:

tbh there was nothing wrong with britney 2.0 

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

tumblr_marz6qj2Tu1rwvl1do1_500.png

There's no way that Tweet is real tbh :selenerz: This was back when Adam still ran her account.

1 minute ago, Florion said:

tbh there was nothing wrong with britney 2.0 

The message behind it was positive (that you can ALWAYS come back from anything) but they went about it in the worst way. TBH I personally really liked it ( :orangu: ) But Britney and Larry and the fans all trashed it. And they have a right to.

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The message behind it was positive (that you can ALWAYS come back from anything) but they went about it in the worst way. TBH I personally really liked it ( :orangu: ) But Britney and Larry and the fans all trashed it. And they have a right to.

Ofc I wasn't denying that... but PERSONALLY i see nothing wrong with that episode and just like u said the message was really positive :bootyney:

15 minutes ago, Florion said:

Ofc I wasn't denying that... but PERSONALLY i see nothing wrong with that episode and just like u said the message was really positive :bootyney:

OMG sis ... the way they overacted gimme more performance with cheetos that was rude and stupid and not funny :nicki2:

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And I liked the show's cover of Gimme More more than the original for like two weeks. :selenerz: Mostly due to the lack of Danja's one minute tribute to himself. ****** egotistical *****.

SAME OMG... Their cover of OIDIA slayed a bit too... :unbelievableney:

YASS it was so slutty and mature, it had me DYING. Still ******* pissed over what they did to 3 and Crazy, and how DARE they not acknowledge TTWE? :lessons: 

I was ******* pissed with 3, Womanizer and what they did with HIAM :nothavingit:

They should've covered either TTWE or I Wanna Go... those songs were huge (:britstare:) in 2011

2 minutes ago, Florion said:

I was ******* pissed with 3, Womanizer and what they did with HIAM :nothavingit:

They should've covered either TTWE or I Wanna Go... those songs were huge (:britstare:) in 2011

They still are huge. They're her biggest radio hits ever. And I liked Womanizer. It being sung by three different characters makes sense when you remember the video. I don't remember what they did to HIAM, but I do love what they did with Toxic for their 100th episode. :mhm: 

9 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

OMG sis ... the way they overacted gimme more performance with cheetos that was rude and stupid and not funny :nicki2:

This. I was a Glee fan at the time despite the storyline/character development going off track (a constant with RM and any of his shows), and I was really excited for Britney 2.0 because of Britney/Brittany. But it was disrespectful as hell and the way they worked it into Brittany's storyline was so dumb.

They still are huge. They're her biggest radio hits ever. And I liked Womanizer. It being sung by three different characters makes sense when you remember the video. I don't remember what they did to HIAM, but I do love what they did with Toxic for their 100th episode. :mhm: 

Yea I like the 100th episode version (Glee's Holy Trinity slayyyyy) better than the second season version :mhm:

1 minute ago, Florion said:

Yea I like the 100th episode version (Glee's Holy Trinity slayyyyy) better than the second season version :mhm:

It's so much more of a tribute to the original, while ******* making it better (can you imagine the slayage if Britney had remixed it for a Bond movie? 'Cause that's what it would've sounded like.) Plus Chace Crawford was in that episode. :milkney:

Archived