If No seas cortes were the third single...

JP9101

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

I actually never liked the idea of them going on tour together, and when he backed out I was relieved... Never liked him in spanish, kinda liked his first english songs but got sick of him... He's basic, fake, rude and annoying :byebitch:

I like some of his songs. I love the bailando video. But why do u think he's rude And fake? I dont know much about him tho.

If she wants a worldwide hit, Enrique is the man. If she wants a hit in Spain and a successful song in other countries, she should work with Ricky. If she just want a hit in Spain/Latin America, Balvin is the right choice.

Maluma, hell no. He is hot, but you know, Britney has been compared to Shakira thanks to Slumber Party and if she works with Maluma, she will be called a "Shakira wannabe".

10 hours ago, JP9101 said:

b.

enrique-iglesias-iheart-radio-1.gif?itok

Hmm **** and sweet and Britney could get with him too, have her half spanish half american baby girl! 

Plus he already defended Britney here  and said he would marry Britney:

He is as stan as Tinashe, so go for it Britney, he never slept with groupies so won't cheat on her. So I vote for 2 in 1. A collab and a future daddy.

Ricky is married and the other is trendy now but I don't care about him.. too basic looking.

1 minute ago, Nebulosa said:

Hmm **** and sweet and Britney could get with him too, have her half spanish half american baby girl! 

He is as stan as Tinashe, so go for it Britney, he never slept with groupies so won't cheat on her. So I vote for 2 in 1. A collab and a future daddy.

Ricky is married and the other is trendy now but I don't care about him.. too basic looking.

And he would shag Pink and off with Beyonce, so our answer is here guys.

34 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

:ricackle:

3 minutes ago, EsterThePassenger said:

What do u mean? She's half latino. Her father from equador.

I know, i was meaning she never really stood up as one, always catering to Americans, she did a spanish album, but she never really embraced it, she never jumped on it, she doesn't have much power either, Enrique is the best choice, his voice would perfectly contrast Britney's and Xtina should collab with Brit on another song.

Archived