If No seas cortes were the third single...

JP9101

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

Maluma is hot right now, and he hasn't had a major english feature yet, so I'll go with him :FOH:

If not, the king of latin pop, as in Ricky :feelingmyself:

I don't care for Enrique :gloss:

:byebitch:

I like Ricky and Enrique, the Maluma boy has a song with a popstar from Brazil that is super annoying and acts like shes Rihanna and thats why I never paid attention on him in that song :gtfo:

Anyway id be down for the one Who can dance better with her on the video. Thats my idea of it... A super **** video with only brit and a dancer dancing salsa and tango at the same time :ricackle:

Just now, Iamcharlesbass said:

He can say whatever he wants, I don't really like him... Ricky, Maluma and J Balvin >>>>>> his fake *** :byebitch:

Why do u think he's fake? Bc he decided last minute that he didnt want to open for Britney? Lol

I think the fact that he worked with those girls and yet he let Bleach to die speaks volume :byebitch:

1 minute ago, Arya said:

Why do u think he's fake? Bc he decided last minute that he didnt want to open for Britney? Lol

I think the fact that he worked with those girls and yet he let Bleach to die speaks volume :byebitch:

I actually never liked the idea of them going on tour together, and when he backed out I was relieved... Never liked him in spanish, kinda liked his first english songs but got sick of him... He's basic, fake, rude and annoying :byebitch:

Archived