Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all :ohnoney: that was amazing. I'll even go out on a limb to say it's one of Britney's best videos to date.

Britney looked and performed flawlesslyyyyy. Tinashe was beautiful and definitely adds something to the video imo. I loved the concept and every single visual. I already enjoyed the new version of this song from the get go, but the video makes me think it's probably one of (if not THE) best of Brit's features as well (I know there isn't much to chose from in that department lol) hell, I even enjoyed the choreography. Britney really looked like she was having fun and letting loose. Amazing job all around. 10/10

I'm so happy. I love the video so much.:donewithit:

I genuinely love the scene where she's wearing the blue outfit. Just herself and also with Tinashe. Incredibly **** and cool.

The part of Britney on the table looking at the camera, um, slay me please.

Brit and Tinashe dancing together on the big room. Um, kill me *******.

Britney walking with the red **** ******* outfit. Um, Britney please eye-**** me rn. Thanks.

Just now, OverprotectedLukey said:

The table scenes were great, Tinashe looked gorgeous, the choreo scenes, the scene a dancer raises her up and she puts her legs on the air(i think it's at 1:40).

btw did you notice she touches a dancer's crotch while they are all together on the floor? lmao

1 minute ago, Camilo said:

smaller.gif This, I've seen the video like 20 times already and this still shocks me, I'm wigless tumblr_mlxya6hyee1qbh0eio4_250.gif 

lmao she has a fetiche with milk right? do yall remember i wanna go video? lol

Archived