Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

OP is wondering why you haven't put all the countries in this world in your own post with exact premiere time, because, apparently, it's easy and possible to you. You have to realize that I didn't have to do any of this and I still did it because I wanted to help some people. Little advice... Learn to appreciate things generally in life. It's smart lesson. And I left countdown link after country list where anyone can check how many hours are left. I don't see why you are complaining, but well... :4music:

You are right. I'm an ungrateful ***** today and I am sorry. I will start appreciating little things more from now on.:carpoolney: can I suck your **** to make up for this bad experience? :quirkney:

I saw that post where people were spamming Colin's instagram page demanding him to release the slumber party video

(even though he has no control over that so you guys were just being ******* stupid)

and his response seemed kinda "annoyed"

Now.. this director has some good credits, has worked with some big artists and Im sure this video is gonna slay hard af

and well let's face it, Britney is not the hot thing right now and people are not "DYING" to work with her like back in '99-'04

So please do not annoy directors specially ones that can give us some good *** visuals 

otherwise THEY ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO WORK WITH HER.

:ponderney:

end of rant.

Archived