Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree :flawless:  but she has done MANY amazing videos tho, 2 that SP reminds me of Boys and My Prerogative... then you have Slave, Do somethin, Overprotected (dark child remix), Circus, BOMT, Toxic etc...

but its definitely one of her best indeed. She looks fierce and so damn hot... im so jealous of Tinashe that got to **** snuggle with her a bit :giggleney:

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

Guys, I'm sitting on my bed crying right now. Legit crying. 

There are tears running down my face.

She ******* did it.

I expected something good, but not something THIS spectacular. I don't think she has ever looked better. HER BODY IS PERFECT. Every different look and the style of the video was absolutely perfect. This is a video that can be mentioned along with her very best and I think it could, and should, win VMAs. She's back to being the best. The way she looked at the camera. The way she smiled as the end. She is FINALLY having fun and in control again. And the choreography looked incredible. I even liked the floor tapping. It looked really cool in this. And don't even get me started on the floor choreography at the end.

Every. single. *******. thing. is on point. We finally have a video from Britney that we can say is the best out there and and even better than the competition. Name ONE other video that you have seen that is even 1/4 as good. 

YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!!

And can we please bow down and praise Mr. Colin Tilley? I don't even have words. I'm speechless over him. He topped himself with this one and it seems like he went all out to make this perfect and it shows. What an outstanding job by him. 

Well, Christmas came early and I will be crying for the rest of the year. 

Thank you Britney.

I have never been prouder to be a fan and I hope this brings nothing but the biggest success for her. She deserves it.

:tifftear:

1 hour ago, Da Bubblah said:

Flawless stan, I feel you, after the Make Me fiasco I swear I felt like this era would be another Britney Jean mess, how wrong I was, she's slaying my life back and forward. This video is everything I've been waiting since Work ***** :crying11: 

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

Can you name another video of hers that's this good? Her crawling on the table towards that guy. The choreography. The looks. Her eye ******* the camera. Her body. The styling and overall direction. Her other videos are ICONIC, but this is instantly my favorite. It just has everything and looks SO good! 

Just mt opinion.

THIS is me, all of this :wendycry: I'm  even happier reading your coments, no words.

PROUD AF

This video was EVERYTHING.

& I can't with some Gaga stan on my fb feed that said "why does britney still have stans in 2016 when her career died with britney jean".. she clearly just mad Gaga flopped after just 7 years in the business whilst Brit is still slaying after over a decade.

Archived