Blackout Survival Game

DaxCass

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Im pretty sure it's the same user with different accounts.

Lol I'm not. I only have this account. If moderators have the ability to see IP addresses (idk if this forum grants that power), then they could confirm. Stay pressed though lol

1. Gimme More 25

2. Piece of Me 15

3. Break the Ice 31

4. Radar 54(-1)

9. Hot As Ice 37 (+1)

10. Ooh Ooh Baby 31

Ok, but I'm gonna pretend it is :) *keeps the high five alive*  ....shockingly, I wasn't born as Yorkster either, and I don't live in York, or Yorkshire... OR have an obsession with Yorkshire Puddings or Yorkshire Terriers! *does scary wavy hands*

1. Gimme More 27 (+1)

2. Piece of Me 13 (-1)

3. Break the Ice 31

4. Radar 3

9. Hot As Ice 37

10. Ooh Ooh Baby 32

5 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

is it actually an opinion of two people? destroyed

Tbf, that's one more opinion than Brit's team seems to have when it comes to marketing strategies :unbelievableney:

1. Gimme More 28

2. Piece of Me 12

3. Break the Ice 32 (+1)

4. Radar 0 (-1) OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

9. Hot As Ice 38

10. Ooh Ooh Baby 33

Ok, radar's deaded, i'mma go tidy some s**t up now. have fun destroying the rest (still think GM, BTI & HAI is gon be top 3)

Ngl, I wanned to boost my posts up cos I'm fed up of seeing BOMT all the time :D

4 minutes ago, WillRubert said:

I think there have been at least 12 people that have contributed more than once, but recently it's mostly been the same 3-4 people. I'm going to sleep shortly, so I'm sure it'll look a lot different soon lol

Thank Gdney for that. Bye! :cutesybrit: You wont be missed! :staysalty:

1. Gimme More 29 (+1)

2. Piece of Me 12

3. Break the Ice 32

9. Hot As Ice 37 -1

10. Ooh Ooh Baby 33

4 minutes ago, WillRubert said:

Why are you so pressed lol.

1. Gimme More 28

2. Piece of Me 11 (-1)

3. Break the Ice 32

9. Hot As Ice 39 (+1)

10. Ooh Ooh Baby 33

I wouldnt be if you werent so obsessed with this game so that HAI could win (which it wont). Seriously dude youre sucking the fun out of the game and we need a break from you. :tbh:

Goodbye!:kisses: Dont let the door hit you on the way out! :begone:

Just now, Body ache said:

I wouldnt be if you werent so obsessed with this game so that HAI could win (which it wont). Seriously dude youre sucking the fun out of the game and we need a break from you. :tbh: Goodbye!:kisses: Dont let the door hit you on the way out! :begone:

You were posting at the same rate as me and then got mad when more people started voting HOE down as well.
Excuse me for replying while doing assignments for finals. I haven't been rude to you at all, and yet you're so salty towards me.  I don't get the need for the attitude.

I love all the songs left, so I don't really care which one wins at this point.

Enjoy your day :)

Just now, WillRubert said:

You were posting at the same rate as me and then got mad when more people started voting HOE down as well.
Excuse me for replying while doing assignments for finals. I haven't been rude to you at all, and yet you're so salty towards me.  I don't get the need for the attitude.

I love all the songs left, so I don't really care which one wins at this point.

Enjoy your day :)

:haha::haha::haha:

Archived