iTunes Updates: Slumber Party (#335) & Glory (#659)

Artsy Fartsy

Some of you really need to lighten up and be positive! :mhmsureny:

The video has only been out for less than a day and already people are starting to be negative about sales! I honestly could care less about that stuff because in the end we all got what we really wanted which is a flawless video :mhm:

Yall need to stream Slaymber Partay and just be positive :kiss:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol like how stupid could be with the comments about streaming platforms and radio is beyond me :mhm:

first it is not a first single so people are over with the hype on this one

so when theres no hype around the song how would one expect it to smash on these streaming platforms ?

and same goes for the radio,reports are that it hasnt been sent to the radios yet. 

ive seen it way before its been released and said that it wont climb the itunes charts nor it will do good on the streaming platforms.

i believe it will build its own success and thanks god the video will help this time unlike the MM video :mhm:

3 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

lol like how stupid could be with the comments about streaming platforms and radio is beyond me :mhm:

first it is not a first single so people are over with the hype on this one

so when theres no hype around the song how would one expect it to smash on these streaming platforms ?

and same goes for the radio,reports are that it hasnt been sent to the radios yet. 

ive seen it way before its been released and said that it wont climb the itunes charts nor it will do good on the streaming platforms.

i believe it will build its own success and thanks god the video will help this time unlike the MM video :mhm:

I hope you remember the names of the popjustice insiders who said the sp video was being re-shot :gloss:

Archived