iTunes Updates: Slumber Party (#335) & Glory (#659)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Yeah I noticed on iTunes that the release date of Glory is November 16 and (like we all know) no solo Slumber Party exists now (on iTunes).

I wonder if this affects those who original preordered the album back in August. Since that version doesn't technically exist now... like are we going to be refunded, or are we allowed a free download of this new album? 

30 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Yeah I noticed on iTunes that the release date of Glory is November 16 and (like we all know) no solo Slumber Party exists now (on iTunes).

I wonder if this affects those who original preordered the album back in August. Since that version doesn't technically exist now... like are we going to be refunded, or are we allowed a free download of this new album? 

UhOh Glory just came out! First week sales of over 200+ let's not forget streaming :weirdmeout:

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I believe just the original file remains in your library. Kinda like when the "single" version of a song is removed once the album is up for pre-order. You can still play it but it's no longer available for purchase.

Archived