Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

At first listen: I like it, but it's not that different from the original. I like both, so I'm ... :boredashell:

Don't think Tinashe and Brit's voices blended that well together. I don't know. Collabs are supposed to bring out something extra in both people, and this was just kinda there. But I like them both so... :flawless:

The video is going to be amazing though! (It better be.)

It should've been a single and not replaced the original Slumber Party on iTunes. WTF? Luckily, I have the CD.

And that's all I got. :saycheese:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Just downloaded it, but as part of the album and not as a single. I still have the original SP though. I'm surprised they would re-release the album just for this song. Seems a bit of a waste if there are no other new songs. I can sort of understand re-releases when there are several new songs or even a new mini-album/EP, like Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster or Lana Del Rey's Born To Die Paradise Edition, but they are a waste for one or two songs.

It's not like it costs them much. It would be different if they physically released it with that one song. 

They could have released an ep with a remix, SP single, and Mood Ring. It wouldn't have costed much for that either and would have made more money. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

How is the word 'sin' a curse word though. It doesn't make sense....

There was a lot of controversy swirling around 3 for all of the lyrics. I remember it being such a hot topic that it was discussed on either Extra or Access Hollywood, but for the life of me I cannot remember why the "livin' in sin is the new thing" line stirred so much crap. I believe it was because of the religious types insisting it was her taking a stance against God.

Yeahhhh..... :awks:

I'm devastated they took '7 minutes in heaven' line off Britters. It was my fave :lostney:

Would have been good to change the instrumental slightly. Make it more upbeat. But heyho. It's doing better than expected.

It wasn't available on UK iTunes this morning when I was trying to buy it. So it may rise faster now it's available :bootyney:

Archived