Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I'd like to know, it's weird that the song doesn't have a different single cover than the Glory one on iTunes and it's even more weird than her team decided not to upload the audio on YouTube 

I know it's so annoying! Do you know when the Make me one was uploaded after the release 

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I was sleeping because I'm not from America but I guess it was uploaded at the same time as the release on iTunes

**** sake that means we should have it by now..... :( it will help sales and streams so much!

Just now, RedCarpet said:

idk

this release is a mess... :weirdmeout:

Well idk why they didn't just release it on Friday?!?! Like it's not gonna debut 2 great...

Just now, Bxnes said:

Well idk why they didn't just release it on Friday?!?! Like it's not gonna debut 2 great...

well it's weird they didnt release it as a single, they just replaced the old one with new one or add new glory album it doesnt make sense... people dont even know it's out :weirdmeout: I hope it'll be release on friday with proper single cover and as a single..if  not.. i don't get it 

1 minute ago, RedCarpet said:

well it's weird they didnt release it as a single, they just replaced the old one with new one or add new glory album it doesnt make sense... people dont even know it's out :weirdmeout: I hope it'll be release on friday with proper single cover and as a single..if  not.. i don't get it 

Yeah TBH I think that's how it's gonna work! Well I pray! TBH that's a decent ide! Album version and single version 

1 minute ago, dasho said:

we will have the official music on friday, it would be pointless to release an audio on youtube at this point in time

you're wrong :weirdmeout:

now people want to listen to "new" remix with Tinashe.. so they will play it, it will get few views that will count to billboard and stuff.. and then music video on Friday and the same people will watch it again to see new music video.. so it gives two views for a song, not one..

2 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

you're wrong :weirdmeout:

now people want to listen to "new" remix with Tinashe.. so they will play it, it will get few views that will count to billboard and stuff.. and then music video on Friday and the same people will watch it again to see new music video.. so it gives two views for a song, not one..

knowing team britney, i highly doubt they will upload one.

Archived