Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

make me was the first single.

slumber party will get there but not that fast.

stop spreading negativity

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

I'm just telling the truth. +30 minutes since it's release and it's only at #186 in iTunes US and #193 in Turkey, that's BAD even for a 2nd single lol And I'm really tired of artists releasing singles Only through the album and not with a proper single release... 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I'm just telling the truth. +30 minutes since it's release and it's only at #186 in iTunes US and #193 in Turkey, that's BAD even for a 2nd single lol And I'm really tired of artists releasing singles Only through the album and not with a proper single release... 

Thats actually not bad lol idk what world you're living in when she announced the single was dropping like 2 hours before it came out and its still rising at that pace without a music video

3 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

What's with the lack of hype for the song though... She hasn't said it's single #2 yet. Just a tweet saying the song is out... Again? I mean it's a different version... But they replaced the original with the remix? What? :meltdown: No official artwork, no nada. Ffs they haven't uploaded the audio to Vevo account! :meltdown:

I swear, working for Britney in the marketing/PR department must be the chillest, most easiest job ever there was. Ever.  :meltdown:

RCA and Britney.com confirmed the 2nd single. The release is kind of a mess but... At least we have a 2nd single lol And I agree, her team is the laziest ever...

I can't believe it's been like 1 hour since the release of the song and things are already a mess... what is so difficult about putting the song on Apple Music, releasing it on iTunes as a single and not as a cut off from the album AND UPLOADING A ******* AUDIO VIDEO ON HER VEVO ACCOUNT???? her team is the worst, i can never get tired of saying that

Already saying your not going to Stan for every tiny reason. Her whole album is fire but isn't getting the suppport from her "fans" Bc they think they know how to Better to manage heR career. with all the What you need to do posts... If she can't change your minds then y'all aren't true fans you're liars. She gave us this music openly saying Just Luv Me... Let their fake ***** disappear but it will be Hard to Forget ya ;) 

Archived