When you are the only Britney fan in a group of friends

PieceofBritney

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

They have to be REALLY good friends! Otherside, not respecting my taste in music it would be a reason to end the friendship! :boredashell:

Truth is my taste in music changed but Britney's been always a constant. I don't listen to pop anymore. They learned to accept that part of me, the part that's obsessed with Britney. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Truth is my taste in music changed but Britney's been always a constant. I don't listen to pop anymore. They learned to accept that part of me, the part that's obsessed with Britney. 

At least you didn't stop listen the best pop artist :orly:

In my group of friends I am the only stan but I have friends that like Britney too! 

4 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

At least you didn't stop listen the best pop artist :orly:

In my group of friends I am the only stan but I have friends that like Britney too! 

There's something about her voice. It's magic. It makes me happy no matter what. 

My best friend, the girl, likes Glory. I played it when she was around and now she is obsessed with Change your mind. 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

There's something about her voice. It's magic. It makes me happy no matter what. 

My best friend, the girl, likes Glory. I played it when she was around and now she is obsessed with Change your mind. 

Her voice is unique! It's like I always try to explain to other people: I know she has not the best voice, but I enjoy listen her voice, I like it!

She only likes Glory? She doesn't like her old stuff? Well, at least likes something ahah

4 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Her voice is unique! It's like I always try to explain to other people: I know she has not the best voice, but I enjoy listen her voice, I like it!

She only likes Glory? She doesn't like her old stuff? Well, at least likes something ahah

She has her favorites from her old stuff. But she didn't hear Britneyjean and I never played it for her either. lol I can never not listen to Britney.

Archived