Why aren't Britney's videos available to stream on Apple Music?

SlayOut

• Super Mods

So many artists have like all their videos available for Apple Music subscribers to stream, but Britney only has the following: Pretty Girls :orangu: Scream and Shout :nickishade: Scream and Shout Remix :nickishade::nickishade: The Making of the Circus Album :idkha:

Like Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, Baby, TTWE, Oops... none of those are available :crying1: Along with all ha other iconic videos. :tifftear: Not even the released Make Me... video is there. :notfeelinit: You'd think that since she performed at AMF10 and since streaming is "the way" music and music content is going, that she'd have more of her videos up there.

I also think it'd help younger generations who are streaming to experience how iconic she is and then have them pay attention to streaming her music. Who am I supposed to express my anger toward: Apple Music, Larry, RCA... WHO?!

Discuss. :queenflopga: 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Candy Lotion said:

Hmmm that's an interesting point tbh! :lustney: I subscribed to Apple Music almost once it became available and even back then they didn't have Britney's videos. I was wondering if it maybe had to do with licensing/more business-y behind the scenes issues between RCA/record labels and Apple Music with the music videos specifically. We'll have to wait and see I guess! :verycool:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

They have gimme more, no? 

No, sadly! :sobbing: At least not in the U.S.! :nydisgust:

2 hours ago, onyx09 said:

It took us 18 years to finally get a full album released on Vinyl. Baby steps bb

Honestly needed this perspective tbh :overwhelm: Thanks sis! :bigkiss:

Archived