HARDEST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE (POLL)

Britneylandia

HARDEST POLL EVER   

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Starchips said:

Her face is her face... I mean, if she does surgery, so be it, that's her right, isn't that ? She used to have a cute face tho... :verycool:

But I miss her old dancing so badly :crying1:

The slave break is kinda starting to look like the original and she's getting her attitude back . Don't give up , WHEN THERE IS A WILL THERE'S

ALWAYS A WAY , as Britney said once.:crying1:

Easiest answer ever.Of course dancing.Most of her face changes aren't permanent.She can fix the jokerney lips anytime by stop using botox on them.She's gorgeous this year,really beautiful.

Also she isn't a model she's a performer (legend).

I don't mind so much about scrapped videos or charts but watching armography or lazyney or passionlessney or mediocreney is killing me.She was a lengendary performer.

Am I the only one who loves her "new" face? I mean, we all know after 2011 her aging went out of control with all the meds and since then she wasn't aging that well. I loved her old nose and everything, but as I said, something happened and she was looking older than she really was. I really think the plastic surgery is a little responsible for her regaining her confidence, she totally feels prettier now, we can see by the amount of selfies she takes nowadays... :BBMAney:

18 minutes ago, JustLoveBritney said:

Her old dancing definitely, I mean she's still beautiful now! And it's kind of her decision to get surgery...

18 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Fillers make her happy, and I just want her to be happy.

So I want her old dancing back.

41 minutes ago, Doug said:

Am I the only one who loves her "new" face? I mean, we all know after 2011 her aging went out of control with all the meds and since then she wasn't aging that well. I loved her old nose and everything, but as I said, something happened and she was looking older than she really was. I really think the plastic surgery is a little responsible for her regaining her confidence, she totally feels prettier now, we can see by the amount of selfies she takes nowadays... :BBMAney:

I wasn't talking about the fillers and that... I was asking about having literally her primney face or dancing guys, like if it was magic or something :quirkney:

i think you guys doesn't uderstood well, I think she looks great :donewithit:

Archived