"I could have done the Work ***** music video for 300k" --- unnamed director

nonoiseplz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

How? :idkney:

Ah, I guess it just concerns questions I have around the conservatorship itself. Conservatorships are meant for people who are unable to care for themselves -- people like my mom, who has Alzheimers and can no longer read, bathe herself, eat without assistance or go to the washroom on her own. The fact that the conservatorship still continues even though Britney appears to be a fully functioning adult just...confuses me. It tells me she still isn't able to make big decisions on her own, despite what is presented to the public.

I don't know...When you say, "she's in a sane state of mind according to her conservators," are you saying that because she was allowed to deposed in the Lutfi lawsuit?

On 10/23/2016 at 7:35 AM, Curiousexhaler86 said:

But I was surprised to know IUSA had a low budget! It's such a good music video! Britney do something like this again (and don't scrap it) :otears:

how do we know that IUSA had a low budget?

the only thing that can make me say that is the fact that image looks grainy as **** for a 2009 video :quirkney:

the rest looks very professional and expensive... but yeah then again, it's mostly all about creativity and sense of professionalism that counts in the end. :verycool:

13 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Ah, I guess it just concerns questions I have around the conservatorship itself. Conservatorships are meant for people who are unable to care for themselves -- people like my mom, who has Alzheimers and can no longer read, bathe herself, eat without assistance or go to the washroom on her own. The fact that the conservatorship still continues even though Britney appears to be a fully functioning adult just...confuses me. It tells me she still isn't able to make big decisions on her own, despite what is presented to the public.

I don't know...When you say, "she's in a sane state of mind according to her conservators," are you saying that because she was allowed to deposed in the Lutfi lawsuit?

I understand where you're coming from 100%, and I'm sorry to hear about your mom :hugs:

Im saying it because recently she has donated around $500k to Nevada childhood cancer foundation and the Louisiana floods. She has also bought a new house this year. Last year she bought a new jaguar. She lives on her own and has full normal custody of her two boys and is responsible for taking them to school, making them meals, bringing them up in general.

plus she was at the Sam Lufti trial. She clearly has more access to her bank account and leads a pretty much 100% normal life

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I understand where you're coming from 100%, and I'm sorry to hear about your mom :hugs:

Im saying it because recently she has donated around $500k to Nevada childhood cancer foundation and the Louisiana floods. She has also bought a new house this year. Last year she bought a new jaguar. She lives on her own and has full normal custody of her two boys and is responsible for taking them to school, making them meals, bringing them up in general.

plus she was at the Sam Lufti trial. She clearly has more access to her bank account and leads a pretty much 100% normal life

Thank you!

In terms of spending her money, it looks like she still has to go to the courts to request the ability to spend it. I can see the entries popping up in the court system from time to time. Every time they do it, it means scheduling the hearing, and paying both Jamie's lawyer and her court-appointed lawyer to review the paperwork and show up at the hearing.

I wonder if sometimes they're afraid the judge won't approve, or don't think it's worth the time or money? So they just don't bother?

Archived