Is Britney Jean or Glory more relatable for you lyrics-wise?

PerfumeGuy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BJ is such a mixed album, songs like passenger, bms and alien are lyrically great but production is terrible. Hold on Tite, Don't Cry and Perfume are great vocals but boring as ****. Body Ache, TiG, TTBoom should be jams but lyrics and vocals awful (and often not her). Then It should be easy and chillin are 2 of her most generic bland messes of songs.

Like every song has good elements but something lets it down. Only Work ***** stands out as a great track and even on that song there are a lot of claims about Myah.

Britney Jean actually helped me a lot at.I was living everything she was telling.It would have been one of her best albums ever if some other people produced the songs and the vocals. 

Britney Jean's songs were so relatable for me.(not Body Ache because it's just not my thing and Work ***** because it doesn't fit the album)

It's not that i can't relate to Glory,i truely can but this more of a relaxed album which fits my current mood :feelingmyself: I think that's why i haven't got bored of the album like some people.

So i think it's about what you live at the moment.A few months back i was feeling the BOMT love songs more than anything for example :verycool:

Archived