*UpdatedRumour has it David lachapelle will direct the second single...

Bad bitch britney

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, button said:

If it's actually David who directs the second single video then it will confirm that it was the sponsors who didn't like the video because of the TV throwing+killing part which he probably refused to edit out. Not Britney.

Exactly.. everybody say that wasn't a problem between David and Britney's team. It was a problem between the sponsors and David 

3 hours ago, poison_paradise21 said:

Why would David work with the Britney Team again? Wasn't he annoyed at them. I hope this rumour is true though :awyeah:

I think it was the other way around, Britney seemed annoyed on set and Larry seemed annoyed later on after the video was scrapped although Larry could've been annoyed because he actually wanted the video to be released but who knows. I actually think RCA is behind the MM video debacle! I mean Kelly didn't even get to finish the Already Gone video because RCA intervened because they didn't like it. 

1 hour ago, Denisa said:

In this way Glory will never ever be in top again! For being in top they have to do video after video, not a video per year :sofedup:

Prepare for another Femme Fatale a.k.a generic album crafted with many easy listening songs for the radio. They gonna take back her creative control for B10 if Glory is not successful probably, that's why Britney tried her hardest to perform it imo :tiffsmoke:

Archived