*UpdatedRumour has it David lachapelle will direct the second single...

Bad bitch britney

Taken from a ?reliable source... can't post receipts sorry. The're now  scouting dancers and story board on pre-production stage.

Announcements coming sooner than later.

*im wrong not David lachapelle,but ?David Meyers 

*Second single: PS or  SP  ,, sorry but Basically it's all initials  , so it could be other way around , 

someone will announce it anyway. stay tuned,

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

My insider told me they scrapped Randee :queenflopga:

My insider told me they scrapped the idea of scrapping Randee, but later on still scrapped him and decided to stay with David, which was scrapped as well after they agreed to recycle the footages from the scrapped Make Me video, but later on that was also scrapped.

Just now, jerry8022 said:

My insider told me they scrapped the idea of scrapping Randee, but later on still scrapped him and decided to stay with David, which was scrapped as well after they agreed to recycle the footages from the scrapped Make Me video, but later on that was also scrapped.

I wish they scrapped Vegas already

4 minutes ago, jerry8022 said:

Heard they scrapped the second single altogether.

Archived