Glory's Second Single?

Canadianfoxfan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are but I have to admit it's really crazy we haven't heard a boo.

My dream is that with the radio Xmas shows scheduled, she will be promoting a second single, doing the amas, snl and other surprises to promote glory just in time for Xmas.

I have a nightmare that they have stopped promotion on the album. 

31 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

Ive only ever witnessed the BJ era so i don't even know what it feels like to have the certainty of more singles, i have trust issues

Wow you came on board in such a dark time :omg:

You're right though we can't be assuming we'll get another single. It'll just fuel the meltdowns :letitburn: Her team very well could scrap it and collect the POM money I wouldn't put it past them :yeahsure:

21 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Wow you came on board in such a dark time :omg:

You're right though we can't be assuming we'll get another single. It'll just fuel the meltdowns :letitburn: Her team very well could scrap it and collect the POM money I wouldn't put it past them :yeahsure:

I know right, I had never stanned someone before so the hype of #AllEyesOnMe was insane to me then when everyone was turning in their stan cards I had only been on exhale for like a month so I thought that that was just a normal thing. That's why I'm so grateful for the Glory era in comparison

22 hours ago, I Just Want More said:

Ive only ever witnessed the BJ era so i don't even know what it feels like to have the certainty of more singles, i have trust issues

oh baby :hugs:

15 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

It's gonna be 3 months since MM was released.

That's never happened before if my memory serves me right..

I don't know what the **** is going on with that bloody team.

Blackout:

GM - Sep 20

POM - Nov 27

ITZ:

MATM - Oct 14

Toxic - Jan 14

OIDIA:

OIDIA - Mar 27

Lucky - Aug 8

Archived