Her 1st week sales compared to other current Pop Girls...

CharlieBlue8

1 hour ago, claug326 said:

The issue is not that people think it flopped compard to current pop girls. It's that she belongs in that Beyoncé Justin Timberlake category of selling minimum 500k debut. There is no reason someone of her caliber should be selling anything less.

The name Britney Spears is synonymous with pop music and to see it have such a low impact these days is very alarming.  

THIS!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

That it's because her Team. All the GP thinks she is retired on her Vegas Show and the Fanbase was so damage after Britney Jean & Pretty Girls, they released Make Me and the promotion came 1 month later seriously? They need promote the damn song since the day 1. They hyped the fanbase with a iconic Director like David LaChapelle (all the people expecting finally a GOOD music video after Perfume & Pretty Girls) and they scrapped and film a rushed $100 music video. 

Britney always was a Visual Artist in more way that Beyonce is now today, but she not delivered a good music video since Work *****

The promotion for Make Me came 1 month after the HUGE Meltdown and they hyped again the fanbase with the VMAs and they decided it was a good idea a CHEAP production with just a White backdrop with shades. The GP don't care about Glory and Make Me because the Visuals are BAD and the performance are BASIC. 

She was the Queen of the VMAs and the GP was excited about see her again, but she don't delivered and Beyonce made the show her own. 

Dont expect the GP cares about Britney when the performances for the Glory songs are basic (Work ***** performance >>>>>>>>>>>> Make Me Performance) and the visuals are ****

I feel you boo. 

This whole era is a disaster in terms of impact and numbers. At least we've got promo... She need a funkin dance song for the next single. Slumber Party may be one of the best but slower songs don't fit her. Love Me Down or Better would be fine, but with some spectacular videos. 

Archived