Be honest, how many of you actually PAY for her music?

dwalke16

3 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

That's dumb if you like something you should support it just don't support the particular things you don't like. Like I love Glory so I bought it but I hated the Make Me video so I haven't been giving it views on Youtube and I gave it a dislike :verycool: It sends more of a clear message of what you want more of and what you want less of.

yeah this sounds sensible

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Britney too much not to pay for her stuff. I mean that's just me usually when it's an artist I really like I always pay for their stuff otherwise it's like i'm not genuinely supporting them as a fan and those who don't purchase anything have no right to complain when an album or single doesn't do well if they did nothing to support it:lessons:

That being said I have listened to leaks sometimes before a new album is out but I never feel bad because I know i'm going to buy it as soon as it's released anyway and the only Britney songs I have that I haven't paid for are either bonus tracks not available here like Mood Ring, Scary, Trouble, Amnesia, Quicksand etc. Or songs that weren't released anywhere at all like Baby Boy, Let Go, Everyday, Sugarfall, State of Grace, Outta this World etc.

So all in all I usually purchase a digital and physical copy and then of course any of her concerts that have been put on dvd I purchase. Buying music is no problem at all when it comes to Queen Britney even if I can't get something right away i'll save up till I can:)

I remember my friends thought i was crazy for buying music on iTunes 'when i could just download it for free', but iTunes is just convenient, it's a great way to find the music YOU want to listen to and support your favourite artists and the quality is a lot better than MP3 downloads which don't sound half as good.

I always buy Britney's music, i only ever download it off the net if it's a song i can't get on iTunes like an unreleased one or a bonus track not available in my region (Mood Ring being a more recent example), but 98% of her music is brought by me on iTunes and i also buy physical editions of her CD's as well. 

Archived