Who else think Brit needs a collabo with some major DJ?

dirtmonkey

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

She already worked with diplo on Brenda Jean

Which song? I think she should do a song with DJ Snake. He seems to be popular right now. Maybe she should do a song with an up and coming DJ/dance producer, someone who would be more known on the club scene than for mainstream pop. A collab with David Guetta or Calvin Harris would be rather generic but it would be a commercial hit. Calvin's work with Rihanna is quite good. We Found Love and This Is What We Came For seem to be popular songs and are pretty decent. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

and it was a disaster 

Exactly no more DJs BJ was full of DJs and was a ******* mess! 

Diplo, Guetta, Nicky Romero all shitty and cheap productions. The only good one production was Work ***** by Otto Knows

1 hour ago, bigq06 said:

omg on what song? i only know she worked with david guetta and some other djs there, also BJ was :orangu2:

Passenger produced by Diplo

Also "It Should be Never Recorded" & "Body Ache" was a production of David Guetta & Nicky Romero

The only good DJ was Otto Knows by Work B

10 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Which song? I think she should do a song with DJ Snake. He seems to be popular right now. Maybe she should do a song with an up and coming DJ/dance producer, someone who would be more known on the club scene than for mainstream pop. A collab with David Guetta or Calvin Harris would be rather generic but it would be a commercial hit. Calvin's work with Rihanna is quite good. We Found Love and This Is What We Came For seem to be popular songs and are pretty decent. 

David Guetta? She already have 2 songs of Guetta on Brenda Jean. No thanks! 

2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Exactly no more DJs BJ was full of DJs and was a ******* mess! 

Diplo, Guetta, Nicky Romero all shitty and cheap productions. The only good one production was Work ***** by Otto Knows

Passenger produced by Diplo

Also "It Should be Never Recorded" & "Body Ache" was a production of David Guetta & Nicky Romero

The only good DJ was Otto Knows by Work B

David Guetta? She already have 2 songs of Guetta on Brenda Jean. No thanks! 

omg another reason to love passenger even more :wontcry: the vocal production was messy tho :moorangu:

2 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

omg another reason to love passenger even more :wontcry: the vocal production was messy tho :moorangu:

Passenger and all BJ is ****. The only good one songs are Work *****, Perfume (the song is good and all Exhale love the song before the Music Video & the flop), and nothing else. The rest of that album is like a unfinished mixtape. 

Even for me the most weak song of Glory (Clumsy) is better than basically the entire Britney Jean track list 

1 hour ago, Sliver said:

yeah she had a worldwide hid Scream Shout and tbh it was one of her worst songs. People just like shitty music, look at Make Me an amazing song, smart, sensual, **** it just can't be better and it still wasn't a hit like a Scream shout. I don't want her to be successful cuz now global hits = shitty music

Um i loved scream & shout it was fresh and an amazing beat. Everyone and there grandmother loves it.  

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Who cares about "quality" ? I mean, I love both songs but would you rather listen to a song that makes you dance and go crazy or just a "beautiful" song ? It's an easy choice for me. In terms of quality, Make Me is ofc superior by far, but that's not what I'm going to listen again and again

You got it :uknowit:

Archived