This is the best Work ***** performance ever!!

jesusd29

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, jokobitch said:

good compared to 2013. but still meh for me she just doesn't match her dancers ever. and i will NEVER understand why she refuses to do the choreography to "i make ya bubble up" like girl all you do is bend over and lift ur leg up twice..

20 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

she looks sharped... her moves are on point but .. she misses some steps and it's kinda annoying tbh 

Tell me, what does it feel like to have a ******* cactus up your prolapsed ******* 24/7? What does it feel like to be so miserable and bitter ALL the ******* time? Do you idiots even enjoy ANYTHING from Britney anymore? It's not healthy to obsess over someone who apparently bothers you so much.

16 minutes ago, Perfect Britney said:

Tell me, what does it feel like to have a ******* cactus up your prolapsed ******* 24/7? What does it feel like to be so miserable and bitter ALL the ******* time? Do you idiots even enjoy ANYTHING from Britney anymore? It's not healthy to obsess over someone who apparently bothers you so much.

I'm so FUUUUCCCCKING over people like you trying to come after me because I want a ******** performer to ******* perform to her best ability. ******* sue me for asking for so much u ******* idiot. I've praised Glory from the moon and back it's her best work we've gotten in YEARS and I listen to that **** on repeat daily but because I critique her as a performer you're gonna tell me I don't enjoy anything? Please suck on that cactus you're referring to being up my *** and get the **** outta my mentions & get a reality check. Bye now.

22 hours ago, jokobitch said:

good compared to 2013. but still meh for me she just doesn't match her dancers ever. and i will NEVER understand why she refuses to do the choreography to "i make ya bubble up" like girl all you do is bend over and lift ur leg up twice..

She used to do that move in 2014  brunette phase. Now she just stops.

Archived